Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reps and Senators hanging up on me

I am polite. I say any Member of Congress who took campaign contributions from these failed corporations must remove themselves from voting because of conflict of interest. Kerry staffer hung up on me. Wyden staff made comment when she thought I was gone " yea like that will happen." Barney Franks staffer was polite but appears surprised by comment.

Wow, they sure don't like abiding by their own rules, do they? Bunch of crooks!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL......nope, they like blind sheep to lead and no questions asked.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Reps and Senators hanging up on me

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    I am polite. I say any Member of Congress who took campaign contributions from these failed corporations must remove themselves from voting because of conflict of interest. Kerry staffer hung up on me. Wyden staff made comment when she thought I was gone " yea like that will happen." Barney Franks staffer was polite but appears surprised by comment.
    Then we need to really concentrate on them making as many calls to them as possible.

They have been crook all along. Don't we Americans wonder if this has been going on since 1776?

I just called Franks office and his staff is a bunch of rude .......
    I could go on and on but it would not be pretty.

Anybody from Mass. needs to be on the phones to them and keep the calls coming.

I called Franks office and said that I was looking at all of the documentation and dates and bills that showed that Frank was part of the problem and not part fo the solution.
    I asked why did Frank not stand up for the Tax paying American citizen before when he had the chance?
    I asked why didn't Frank resign, and admit what he had done?
    I said no to the bill and no to Frank continuing in his job.
    The staffer said thank you and hung up.

I also was finally able to get thru to Harry Reids office. I asked them to tell the Senator to pass HR 6633 to Extend E-Verify.

I said Reid can't have his cake and eat it too. If he does not extend E-Verify then all the illegal aliens undercut the wages and take American jobs while sending 26 billion back to Mexico in remittances.

Then who will pay for the bail out? You can't give all the American jobs to illegal aliens who send money out of the country to Mexico and then expect there to be tax payer money for the bail out.

I said pass 5 year extension on E-Verify and say NO to bail out.

Kerry's staffer asked for my zip code in Mass. and I told her that I am an American and the way he votes effects me and my family, she hung up on me.
    These staffers are so rude it blows me away.
    The senate and congress hold our futures in the palm of their hands and they have the audacity to treat the American people like this.

This just shows non of them care about the public only money and votes.It's time to take our nation back one vote at a time,vote all the chumps out of the congress and senate and vote third party for president.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast