I Hate To Say It, But The Republican Party Leadership Is Showing Their True Colors. Can Anyone Say 'Wig'?

Posted by RAMJR on December 4, 2012 at 3:00pm
View Blog

I read the other day that some people are predicting another 'Tea Party' movement...

but these people don't get the fact these law abiding, Constitution loving, God fearing American's NEVER WENT AWAY!

I have seen, over just the past couple of weeks, more politicians concerned about keeping their job...than ever doing the right thing.

The 'Tea Party' has grown up, from millions coming together with a loud voice publicly displayed...to getting involved in the states they live in, to take away Federal control, and put it back in individual state hands...the problem is, the Democratic Party has seen the move, and are countering it with trying to get the Sec. of State's positions, to keep the agenda's of expansion, immorality, regulations, more taxes, more unions, more green energy pushes and saturating young minds full of agenda's and revisionist history.

Unfortunately, this is more evident in the Republican Party, with Lindsey Graham, John McCain and John Boehner just for starters.

Here is the latest:
GOP establishment purges ranks of tea party conservatives

by Joel McDurmon on Dec 4, 2012

Speaker John A. Boehner initiated today a small purge of rebellious Republicans — mostly conservatives — from prominent committees; it’s the latest instance of the Ohio Republican’s clamping down on his fractious conference.

The decisions were made by the GOP Steering Committee at a Monday meeting, which reviewed a spreadsheet listing each GOP lawmaker and how often he or she had voted with leadership, three sources said.

Reps. David Schweikert of Arizona and Walter Jones of North Carolina were booted from the Financial Services Committee. Reps. Justin Amash of Michigan and Tim Huelskamp of Kansas were removed from the Budget Committee.

According to a source, Schweikert was told that he was ousted in part because his “votes were not in lockstep with leadership.”

Michael Steel, a spokesman for Boehner, said, “The Steering Committee makes decisions based on a range of factors.”

One GOP leadership aide said, “Changes are made for a variety of reasons, most often at the request of committee chairs.”

A GOP strategist said, “This is a move that the whip team has been advocating for some time. They are using all of the tools at their disposal.”
More on this story here:
http://americanvisionnews.com/5003/gop-establishment-purges-ranks-o...

I Hate To Say It, But The Republican Party Leadership Is Showing Their True Colors. Can Anyone Say 'Wig'? - Patriot Action Network