Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Republicans Helped Hillary Win Texas

Republicans Helped Hillary Win Texas

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 3:55 PM

By: Newsmax Staff

Republican crossover voters apparently helped win the Democratic primary in Texas for Hillary Clinton — with one in every 10 Democratic votes came from Republicans.

And they could have been heeding the call of top-rated radio host Rush Limbaugh, who had been urging Republican listeners to vote for Hillary to prevent the Democrats from unifying around Obama and to keep the two candidates battling each other.

“Hillary Clinton is back in the race, thanks in some small part to Republican voters mindlessly following the commands of radio entertainers and crossing party lines to vote for the candidate they view as weakest,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Independents or split ticket voters may have chosen to vote in the Democratic primary but to say Republicans did is just speculation.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Dixie"]Independents or split ticket voters may have chosen to vote in the Democratic primary but to say Republicans did is just speculation.

Dixie[/quote

I do find it curious that Hillary beat Obama on the vote count, but not the caucus count. We had record numbers go to the polls, that means folks who don't usually vote got out to vote. Since Hillary is running on a campaign of experience(status quo), we wouldn't expect her to attract many new voters. If so, the caucus count would'nt have such a large disparity, with Obama getting the most. The Republicans know Hillary would be easier to beat than Obama, so it wouldn't surprise me if some voted for her just to keep the Dems infighting.

So the MSM has no problem when independents and Dems vote in Republican open primaries and help give McCain narrow victories, but when Republicans do this against their beloved Obama, they're "mindless."

I saw another post on alipac today that talked of pure vote fraud . 21 counties and not 1 single gop vote etc etc . Now i finally found some one that voted for McAmnesty - the Diebold machine .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Actually, for the last couple of weeks it was all over the media that Rush Limbaugh has been encouraging Republicans to go out and vote for Shrillary. His theory is that she is so hated by so many in both parties that if she wins it will be easy for McCain to beat her in the general election.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Independents or split ticket voters may have chosen to vote in the Democratic primary but to say Republicans did is just speculation.
    Don't underestimate the power Rush has over many of his listeners.

I consider myself a strong conservative, but I seldom listen to Rush. However, there are a lot of conservatives that actually look forward to listening to him daily (I've got better things to to with my time).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If any Republicans did, in fact, vote for Hillary because Rush told them to do so, then they truly are mindless!