Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Republicans now have their feet on the necks of Democrats an

Republicans now have their feet on the necks of Democrats and it’s not a good time to let them breathe

It’s The Center, Sucka

By Bob Parks
    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

With the upset victory (understatement of the day) in Massachusetts of Republican Scott Brown over shoo-in Democrat Attorney General Martha Coakley, the pundit establishment will be giving their political pals a tip: move to the center, and I really hope my Bay State brethren don’t let their guard down.

As someone who ran for State Representative (12th Franklin District) in 2008 and for Massachusetts Republican Party chair in 2006, I know how Democrats think.

While enjoying an 87% super majority on Beacon Hill, Massachusetts Democrats weren’t satisfied. They had their feet on our necks and their mission was to squeeze the life out of us. Thanks to Brown’s victory last night, Democrats nationally know that their lifeclocks are ticking and are now trying to figure out what to do about it.

Their immediate goal will be to put on a front of being moderate and you’ll hear the phrase “move to the centerâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love that, but as I said in a previous post... the GOP just as corrupt as the DNC.

The only way we can take this country back is through a third party. The two major parties are owned, bought and paid for...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I love that, but as I said in a previous post... the GOP just as corrupt as the DNC.

The only way we can take this country back is through a third party. The two major parties are owned, bought and paid for...
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

April
    Please take action here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-186080.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

I humbly disagree with a third party. It's not about party, it's about conservatism and fiscal responsibility. We need to bring the Repubs back to their conservative roots. IMO, this is the ONLY chance to get what we all want...a government that has the best interests of the American people at heart.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You've Perry and Kay Bailey there and you don't need a third party?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    You've Perry and Kay Bailey there and you don't need a third party?
    Actually, I really am thinking very hard about supporting Medina. I've met her in person and like her views. On a Federal level, I think a third party would fatally split conservative and moderate Republicans and throw the door wide open for liberal Dem's to come flooding in and cause even more damage.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836