Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Resist DC: NH Legislators Look to Nullify Federal Gun Laws

Resist DC: NH Legislators Look to Nullify Federal Gun Laws

01. Jan, 2010 Comments (7)
    Bookmark and Share

by Michael Boldin

NH Legislators again raise the bar for the 10th Amendment Movement – felony charges proposed for federal agents violating gun rights in New Hampshire

live-free-or-die-nhPre-filed for the 2010 legislative session in New Hampshire, House Bill 1285 (HB1285) seeks to “exempt firearms, firearm accessories, and ammunition manufactured in New Hampshire from federal law and regulation.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More great news, Thanks Airborn.

l hope its catchy, illinois can use that kind of thinking.

Hew Hampshire Demographics are very very White as states go, so Illinois is out of the loop this go around. Montana and Idaho would be on the list also, On the other hand, they just passed a Gay Marraige Law, so social perversion is now legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Hew Hampshire Demographics are very very White as states go, so Illinois is out of the loop this go around. Montana and Idaho would be on the list also, On the other hand, they just passed a Gay Marraige Law, so social perversion is now legal.
    My thoughts also. I was shocked that NH passed the gay marriage law. Here in CA Arnie signed May 22 as "Harvey Milk Day". I guess since thier gay marriage got taken away - he felt pressure to satiate them with a gay day for now. I swear sometimes it seems like for every defeat they get two victories handed to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)