Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Restoring the Constitutional Republic Rally in DC

Restoring the Constitutional Republic 11.11.11 rally

Restoring the Constitutional Republic Rally in DC

- Judi McLeod
    Friday, November 11, 2011

Washington,DC- Cold bitter winds blowing through Washington, DC today didn’t stop patriots from coming from as far away as Hawaii, Kentucky, South Carolina and Michigan to the Washington Monument to take stand for the American Constitution and the Declaration of Independence at the Restoring the Constitutional Republic 11.11.11 rally.

US Patriots Union founder, columnist JB Williams and Veterans Defenders of America leader Col. Harry Riley, who organized the rally knew in the planning stage that no matter how many the rally gathered, the snub of the mainstream media would be the same.

Along with JB, CFP columnists Navy SEAL Jim O’Neill and Dr. Ileana Johnson were there.

CFP editor Judi McLeod felt honoured to be asked by JB and Riley to address the gathering.

The following are some of the remarks from her address:

“Few eras in American and world history are more critical than the one we are all living right now.

“For this is the dark chapter when an undocumented ‘president’ works round-the-clock to deliver to global elitist power brokers his promised Fundamental Transformation of America.

“But as I stand right here with you at the cherished Washington Monument and see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears, your passion and unbridled patriotism, I take heart.

“For the presence of every single one of you here today tells not only me—but freedom and liberty lovers everywhere that American patriots will NEVER let the Obama-vowed Fundamental Transformation of America go down in history!!

The motto of my newspaper Canada Free Press states outright on its banner; ‘BECAUSE WITHOUT AMERICA THERE IS NO FREE WORLDâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Will Those Who Took an Oath Save our Republic?

[b][i][color=darkblue]“These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Heart warming from some true Patriots. Tough to keep hope with out them.