Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REVEALED: NBCNEWS, ACORN worked together in 'undercover vid

Sweetheart, Get Me Rewrite: ACORN and the James Rainey Saga
    by Michael Walsh

The hidden-camera videos by James O‘Keefe and Hannah Giles detailing the inner workings of the taxpayer-funded leftist racket known as ACORN have set off a storm of journalistic controversy, but not in the way one might think. Rather than engaging the substance of the stories first made available on Big Government and later on Fox News – that ACORN, to put it generously, seems to be staffed by an inordinate number of employees blithely willing to aid and, if possible, abet criminal activity – the dinosaur media has reacted not by investigating the message but by attacking the messengers, all in the name of “journalistic ethics.â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Since the undercover ACORN videos from James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles first broke, the grand pooh-bahs of journalism have gone into self-absorbed philosopher mode. Rather than report on the ACORN corruption playing out before our eyes, “journalistsâ€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Maybe not journalism in their eyes BUT investigative reporting in mine!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Whatever journalists do these days is usally colored by bias from the higher ups putting pressure on the publishers and editors, who then pressure reporters. And with all major media being owned by major corporations, the corner office sitters decide what nuanced political direction any media outlet under their control can take.
    We no longer have the problem of yellow journalism as was evident in the beginning of the last century. We have problem of little nuances trying to bend our opinion. How often has the NY Times produced sob stories of the problems of illegals, while no one has balanced the same article with the opinion of their American neighbor or unemployed job competitor about the effect on his/her life.
    There is very little objectivity in any publication or media outlet. There is only subtle bias trickling down from the corporations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well stated vortex.

My question for the MSM would be what does ILLEGAL mean? How many ways can it be colored?