Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reverse Robocall

Now you can reach as many politicians as you want. Could be great if you don't have the time to make calls to support or oppose legislation.

http://www.reverserobocall.com/

"Shaun Dakin – CEO and Co-Founder: Shaun is a long time privacy advocate, having founded the non-profit non-partisan National Political Do Not Contact Registry in 2007, fighting for voter privacy rights. In that capacity he grew the membership to over 200,000 representing voters who want to opt out of unwanted political robocalls.

In 2008 he testified in the United States Senate in favor of the Robocall Privacy Act introduced by Senator Feinstein (D-CA). He quickly became the spokesperson for all voters, regardless of political affiliation, that want the ability to opt out of unwanted political communications. He won the Mashable Open Web Award in 2008 for the top non profit who used social media to impact the country.

Shaun is also the founder of a series of conferences on privacy called "Privacy Camp" that have been held in Washington, DC, Toronto, and California. In this capacity he helps moderate a weekly chat about privacy on twitter called #PrivChat.

When he is not working on privacy issues, Shaun regularly consults on social media and marketing strategy as well as privacy and trust on behalf of both for profit and non profit organizations.

Shaun lives in Falls Church, Virginia with his Wife and family. Shaun attended Salisbury School, The Harrow School, Colby College and received his MBA from Thunderbird. You can connect with him on Twitter, and LinkedIn."

[which is amusing because I get so much spam purporting to be from LinkedIn ]
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

You don't show up often, but when you do....
    Thanks Watson, Holmes would be quite impressed!

Takin' this as far as I can fling it out there!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Should slap this "Bad Boy!" up on the wall before it falls off the boards!

"Just a thought!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn