RFK Jr. stuns with claim about CIA, says he must ‘be careful’ agency doesn’t assassinate him

Tuesday, June 20, 2023 by: JD Heyes
Tags: 2024 election, assassination, big government, CIA, conspiracy, Dangerous, deception, deep state, democrats, DNC, Dwight eisenhower, Joe Biden, Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald, memory holed, military-industrial complex, RFK Jr, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., traitors, truth, White House
3,290VIEWS

(Natural News) Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is considered a long shot to win the Democratic presidential primary as the entire party lines up to protect the aged and decrepit Joe Biden because he can be controlled, turned heads this week during an interview that led many Americans to recount what happened to his presidential uncle in 1963.
During an interview with top podcaster Joe Rogan, RFK Jr. acknowledged that he believes he is jeopardizing his own safety by openly discussing the assassinations of his uncle and father. He expressed that he takes “precautions” to safeguard himself against any potential harm or assassination by the CIA.
Rogan asked the candidate and Kennedy’s legacy what he thought might happen if he actually won the presidency or started to appear as though he could win it.
“I gotta be careful,” he said.
“I’m aware of that, you know, I’m aware of that danger. I don’t live in fear of it — at all. But I’m not stupid about it, and I take precautions,” he added.
Kennedy also talked about his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, being “at war” with the military-industrial complex, and added that, at the time, the U.S. intelligence community was “trying to trick him” into launching military operations into Cuba and Vietnam.
RFK Jr. again spoke about JFK, eventually concluding that he must “shatter” the CIA “into a thousand pieces” and “scatter it to the winds.”
“[JFK] learned very early on that the purpose of the CIA and the intelligence apparatus was to create a constant pipeline of new wars for them, for the military-industrial complex,” Kennedy said. He added that JFK was adamant that “it’s not the United States’ jobs to dictate what kind of governments other countries have.”
He said JFK, “in October of 1963 … heard that some of his Green Berets had been killed… and he said I want a total casualty list from Vietnam. His aide came to him and said 75 Americans have died, he said that’s too many, and he signed that day a national security directive ordering all troops out of Vietnam… the first thousand over the next month and then the rest by the beginning of 1965, and, um, and then a month later he was killed.”
JFK was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. Lee Harvey Oswald, who was blamed for the killing, was himself shot and killed by a mob-connected nightclub owner, Jack Ruby, as Oswald was being led out of a police precinct.
He also noted that President Dwight D. Eisenhower, the Supreme Allied Commander in World War II, warned about the “military-industrial complex” in his final speech in office just a few days before JFK was inaugurated.
As for RFK Jr., he has a legitimate shot to win some early primary states. That’s “if they’re in the traditional first-to-vote states of Iowa and New Hampshire — a scenario that seems increasingly likely,” Axios reported.
Biden’s campaign has announced that they won’t put his name on the ballot in either of those two states if they have their primaries before South Carolina, which is reportedly his preference.
“Democrats in Iowa and New Hampshire could defy Biden and move ahead with their contests — even as the party warns it will strip them of their national convention delegates if they jump the gun,” Axios reported further. “That sets up a scenario in which Robert F. Kennedy Jr. or another long-shot Democrat could win those states — and embarrass the president.”
After President Biden’s surprising decision in December to choose South Carolina as the first state for Democrats in the 2024 primary season, scheduled for February 3rd, New Hampshire Democrats have openly voiced their dissatisfaction with both the White House and the Democratic National Committee.
Sources include:
ZeroHedge.com
Axios.com

RFK Jr. stuns with claim about CIA, says he must ‘be careful’ agency doesn’t assassinate him – NaturalNews.com