Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

RICK WARREN INTRODUCES "THE DEVIL PLAN"

RICK WARREN INTRODUCES "THE DEVIL PLAN"

By Marsha West
    January 28, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

Pastor Rick Warren continues to work at “fulfilling people’s needs.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    RICK WARREN'S HEALTH AND FITNESS SEMINAR AND DECEIVING THE MASSES

By Jennifer Pekich
    January 28, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

An Eyewitness Account

[“Saturday Jan. 15th, 2011 will go down in the history books as the day Saddleback Church was sold a bill of goods. The masses had come out in droves for answers to their weight loss difficulties & health problems, but unbeknownst to them, they were being given a prescription for restructuring society & population control . . . ‘Saddleback community’ would be an example of “sustainable livingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting stuff. I used to be part of an newly formed church where the pastor was highly into using a lot of Rick Warren's sermons and materials. As time went on, it seemed more and more to me that this pastor was growing prideful of our fastly growing congregation. He focused on "growing" our church and at one point said he had had a vision or whatever that our church was going to grow to 3,000 plus soon and would keep on growing. I started to think that this was more important to him than anything. He also often said words that intimated that we were bringing people to Christ and salvation. Well, I don't think WE do that. God does that through us.

Now, in this congregation, I was studying to be a pastor (even had the title of lay-pastor - Nazarene church), was office manager, taught and spoke at 101 classes, went to church leader retreats (gotta admit I liked that perk), and more. When a bad situation (long story but suffice it to say this pastor was ousted a year later for uh... bad conduct - not with me!) brought this all to an abrupt halt I was devastated. I cried and ranted at God for the unfairness. It took me awhile to start to feel that perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing after all.

I did find a small church after awhile and went there a couple of years. It was kind of providential that the pastor of this church was the same pastor that had officiated at my son's funeral a few years before. He was very humble, in my humble opinion anyway. He actually DID things, not just preach them or brag about how great we were.

But then I moved away and have not been back to church since. Don't feel a need to go either. I really do not like "organized" (for lack of a better way of saying it) religion or churches of such. Now, that even makes me a bit rueful. I mean unorganized churches aren't good are they? I appreciate that there were churches that I attended at various times throughout my life. How could I have ever learned about God, Jesus, etc. if not?

I'm rambling now. I just thought this article to be interesting and thought-provoking... though I'm from Missouri (not really), I'm pretty skeptical of most everything at first and need more proof.

Thanks Airborne
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

"THE ANHEUSER BUSCH WORLD WIDE CHURCH OF THE NFL!"

"Hey what's God's favorite color?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn