Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right to bear arms.

I'm sitting here stunned.......though I shouldn't be. I have always been one who supported the right to bear arms, even though I have never owned a gun. My Dad did, he hunted, he was a prison guard...all legal....all OK. I never have. My kid calls, she's legal, just got her first gun, legal...licensed...had her first lesson.........WHY.....like most lately, PROTECTION. She HAD a friend....sleeping peacefully in his own home...guys were trying to steal his air conditioner outside of his house. Big dude, able to take care of himself, but couldn't beat a truck driving over him....killed him. 20 something year old dead because of this.................................and people who would never want to own a gun, being forced to.... for safety.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seriously thought about that myself, even though I have a monitored alarm system and security screen doors. A few months ago, a next-door neighbor managed to photograph some Hispanic guy trying to pry up my garage door at 5:30 in the morning, even though there is a bright red security company sign in front of the bush next to the garage door. I guess he just didn't read English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, gun ownership is thru the roof right now. I collected a BUNCH of articles, mostly from ALIPAC and mailed them to my dad. (He has no PC). He then gave them to two of his friends who promptly made thier own copies to give to thier friends and then immediately went out to purchase guns. I told him I didn't want to scare anyone as I was not expecting this reaction, but times are what they are and we have to do what we have to do.