Right Now with Ann Vandersteel: Russia-Ukraine War is part of global “Game of Thrones” – Brighteon.TV

Tuesday, April 18, 2023 by: Kevin Hughes
Tags: Afghanistan, Ann Vandersteel, big government, Brighteon.tv, chaos, China, conspiracy, Darin Gaub, national security, NATO, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Right Now with Ann Vandersteel, Russia, Russia-Ukraine war, Ukraine, World War III
2,390VIEWS

(Natural News) The Russian special military operation in Ukraine is part of a global “Game of Thrones” chess game being played by international alliances like the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and other nations like China, which seek to benefit from the ongoing conflict.
This is according to military strategist and foreign policy and political analyst Darin Gaub, who explained the situation in Ukraine to Ann Vandersteel during the April 7 episode of her Brighteon.TV program, “Right Now with Ann Vandersteel.”
Vandersteel and Gaub both agreed that the conflict between Russia and Ukraine was orchestrated by NATO to install pro-Western puppets in the region. In fact, many other nations like China are working on achieving their own goals through the conflict.
“This is just their playing board, and I think it is a tragedy because frankly, the people of Russia and Ukraine are both suffering because of what I like to call the global ‘Game of Thrones,'” said Gaub. “There is no doubt in the minds of anybody who has been paying attention to Eastern Europe issues, and Russia issues specifically, that what has been going on there has been choreographed. It’s a chess board that is played on a global stage. And those two countries are the primary players, but they are not the primary beneficiaries.”
The question here is whether or not the conflict in Ukraine will finally come to a close soon or if it will continue to escalate to the point that it will ignite a Third World War.
Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal paved the way for Ukraine conflict

Vandersteel and Gaub pointed out that President Joe Biden’s biggest foreign policy disaster, the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, had consequences, including the current conflict in Ukraine.
Biden has been trying to blame former President Donald Trump for what happened in Afghanistan. But Vandersteel and Gaub have pointed out that it was Biden who called for American troops to withdraw from the country in an unorganized way, leading to the deaths of 13 American servicemembers and dozens of Afghans.
Furthermore, the botched withdrawal also left behind to the Taliban several hundreds of Americans and thousands of pro-American Afghans, not to mention the millions of dollars worth of U.S. military equipment, the largest air base in central Asia – Bagram Air Base – and a $1 billion embassy. (Related: Taliban seized billions worth of US weapons in Afghanistan… was it all staged on purpose?)
Gaub noted that plans have been in place for over a decade on how to conduct a proper evacuation operation out of Bagram.
“What happened was, it seems like Biden’s administration intentionally said, ‘Let’s take everything about how to do this right and do the opposite.’ That’s why this is completely on Biden and his administration,” said Gaub, who was a former lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army.
Gaub added that the disastrous military withdrawal signaled to America’s enemies its weakness, which then allowed major rivals to conduct major military operations like the conflict in Ukraine and China’s increasingly aggressive moves on Taiwan.
“The specific questions that I would ask at this moment are, “How ready is our military to compete with a near-peer competitor like Russia, like China?’ Or, are we not ready?” said Gaub. “Based on what I know and what I’m getting out of the field from commanders who still stay connected to retirees like myself is, the readiness of the military, as it’s painted to Congress and the Department of Defense in general, is a facade.”
Watch the April 7 episode of “Right Now with Ann Vandersteel” featuring guest Darin Gaub below.

“Right Now with Ann Vandersteel” airs weekdays at 8 p.m. on Brighteon.TV.
More related stories:

The EU is pro-war and wants Ukraine conflict to continue, says Hungarian state secretary.
Russia-Ukraine war could contribute to more severe food shortages, mass starvation for years to come, warns UN.
Russia warns that NATO’s proxy war in Ukraine poses “serious, real” threat of NUCLEAR war.
Sources include:
Brighteon.com
RVIVR.com
NYPost.com

Right Now with Ann Vandersteel: Russia-Ukraine War is part of global “Game of Thrones” – Brighteon.TV – NaturalNews.com