The Road to Armaggedon: One Step at a Time(Up-Dated)

Posted by Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer Admin II on January 10, 2013 at 2:51pm in Obama Admin & the Democratic Majority

I had a friend rail on me for 2 1/2 hours over my use of Nazi symbols to describe the Democrat Party's march toward tyranny...

...I tried to tell them about the 57 MILLION pre-born babies MURDERED since 1972... I tired to tell them about Obama-Care, Benghazi, The Fast and Furious Gun-runner scandal...all this friend could really say- REPEATEDLY- is that I was being "judge-a-mental" and "spewing hate"...

So, please allow me to respond from a Scriptural p.o.v. to try to avoid such dastardly and despicable tirades.

FIRST

Ezekiel 3:17-21

King James Version (KJV)

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

-----------
Ezekiel 33:1-16

King James Version (KJV)

33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

That's the Foundation, here are some supportive Scripture-

John 7:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 5:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,...

Here's the fuller context of the above Scripture-

1 Corinthians 5:1-12

King James Version (KJV)

5 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

1 Corinthians 6:1-11

King James Version (KJV)

6 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

There.

That should be plain enough.

If not I will answer all sincere questions.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Plan"

In yesterdays "Kansas City Star" (a Liberal rag of the Midwest) at the top, above the fold, in the prime top right spot was THIS head line-

2012 was record warm year in parts of Missouri

The Associated Press

and this-

U.S. set a heat record by a landslide in 2012

January 8

By SETH BORENSTEIN

AP Science Writer

Sources-
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/01/08/4000285/2012-was-record-warm-y...
and,
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/01/08/4000168/us-roasts-to-hottest-y...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm, never mind that the "Global Warming", "Global Cooling", "Global Climate Change", and the "Global Abduction by Aliens From Pluto" MYTHS/LIES were debunked 3-4 YEARS ago as the outright FRAUDS they are!

See-
http://frontpagemag.com/2009/andrew-walden/climategate-%E2%80%93-by...
and,
Climategate 2
and,
Climate-Gate: Anti-science, Fraud & Reputations
and,
Climategate II: Won’t Get Fooled Again?
Nope.
The MSM and our schools insist on "teaching" and "reporting" utter bull-crap as fact!
Why?
Because it's not about "Global Warming" it's about tyrannical CONTROL!

That's why the Liberals/MARXISTS are clamoring to take away our CONSTITUTIONAL, SECOND AMENDMENT, GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS...

...it's NOT about safety it's about tyrannical CONTROL!

See-
It’s about more than guns

Since 1912 the Marxists have been working hard to install THIS-

The Communist Takeover Of
America - 45 Declared Goals
From Greg Swank

12-4-2
Source-The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

===============================================

Then there's the U.N.'s detailed "Agenda 21" that describes HOW to do this, i.e. completely TAKE-OVER America and the world.

See-
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/what-is-agenda-21-after-watching-th...
and,
http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/agenda21/
and,
http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org...nda21_07.shtml
and,
Rio+20 - United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development
and,
Home .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform

Here's an excerpt of what The Global Marxists at the U.N. have already planned and are working to implement-

The overall human settlement objective is to improve the social, economic and environmental quality of human settlements and the living and working environments of all people, in particular the urban and rural poor. Such improvement should be based on technical cooperation activities, partnerships among the public, private and community sectors and participation in the decision-making process by community groups and special interest groups such as women, indigenous people, the elderly and the disabled. These approaches should form the core principles of national settlement strategies. In developing these strategies, countries will need to set priorities among the eight programme areas in this chapter in accordance with their national plans and objectives, taking fully into account their social and cultural capabilities. Furthermore, countries should make appropriate provision to monitor the impact of their strategies on marginalized and disenfranchised groups, with particular reference to the needs of women.

7.5. The programme areas included in this chapter are:
(a) Providing adequate shelter for all;
(b) Improving human settlement management;
(c) Promoting sustainable land-use planning and management;
(d) Promoting the integrated provision of environmental infrastructure: water, sanitation, drainage and solid-waste management;
(e) Promoting sustainable energy and transport systems in human settlements;
(f) Promoting human settlement planning and management in disaster-prone areas;
(g) Promoting sustainable construction industry activities;
(h) Promoting human resource development and capacity-building for human settlement development.
--------------------------------------------
To us and America's Founders it was all about "LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS...PRIVATE PROPERTY".
To the Liberals/Marxists it's ALL ABOUT
CONTROL...PERIOD!
HERE'S WHAT I WANT ALL 100,000 OF US TO DO EVERYDAY-
Contact Obama and tell him and his vile administration exactly what you think about his confiscation of our guns and the destroying of OUR God-given, Constitutional RIGHTS!

www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Be stern and straight...but also BE WISE...

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

The Road to Armaggedon: One Step at a Time(Up-Dated) - Patriot Action Network