Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Robbery Suspect Shoots Self In Genitals

This has nothing to do with immigration but is good lesson in crime doesn't pay.

There is a poor quality video at the news site.

Robbery Suspect Shoots Self In Genitals
    Shooting Caught On Surveillance Tape

POSTED: 6:42 am PST January 16, 2008
    UPDATED: 8:55 am PST January 16, 2008

KOKOMO, Ind. -- Police said a Kokomo man accidentally shot himself in the genitals while robbing a convenience store early Tuesday.

Kokomo police said they were called to a Village Pantry store at about 4:20 a.m. after a call from a clerk.

The female clerk told police that a man came into the store with a semiautomatic handgun, grabbed her hair and demanded cash and cigarettes before handing her a white cloth bag, WRTV-TV in Indianapolis reported.

The clerk said that as she retrieved the cigarettes, she heard a gunshot and turned to confront the man, who yelled that he had shot himself.

"The bullet traveled through his right testicle ... and then into the bottom part of his leg," Kokomo police Lt. Don Whitehead said.

Police said the man, whom they identified as 25-year-old Derrick Kosch, grabbed the bag full of cash and fled the store.

In-store surveillance cameras showed that Kosch shot himself as he placed the gun into the waistband of his pants, police said.

Shortly after the robbery, dispatchers got a call from someone in a home located several blocks away from the store about a man who was shot.

When officers arrived, they found Kosch. The home belongs to his grandmother, police said.

"He said he had been shot (and) someone was trying to rob him," said the grandmother, who was not named. "In the meantime, I found out that he was trying to rob somebody else."

Kosch was taken to a hospital for treatment.

Officers said that while at the home, they found the bag of money that was taken from the convenience store and clothes seen on the robber in the surveillance tape.

Police said Kosch was arrested on robbery and criminal recklessness charges. Police said they were looking for the gun.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/15060906/detail.html

Crime doesn't pay.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Forever to be known as 1 nut Bobby from Kokomo

HAHAHAHAHA Sorry... it was just to funny to pass up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can hear the Police now, "don't move or the one on the left gets it!"

MountainDog and AirborneSapper you both are so funny.

Think we should take up a collection and send him a case of Planter's nuts.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

HAHAHAHAHA... Crime DOES NOT PAY

The three of you have me here howling like a banshee. I haven't laughed like that since I don't know when. THANKS! I needed that!

I really have to stop laughing when I am drinking my coffee ... it just has a tendency to shoot out of my nose onto my screen at the most in-opertune time

But this one has me rolling on the floor

I really wish I could be at the trial... but they would throw me out for laughing outbursts

Obligatory Disclaimer: "Don't Try This At Home!"

Yooouuuch!

"Don't Try This At Home!"
    LOL PHRED.