Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We're going to need Rush and the talk radio crew to rally the conservative base against McCain. I read that some of the base (such as Grover Norquist?) has not been going after McCain because McCain said he would extend the Bush tax cuts (although he voted against them twice!)
    I'll start on that later this afternoon. We definitely need to hit talk radio, and even the likes of Hannity and Scarborough, although I guess they can't outright endorse him. I do believe both are big supporters of Romney, and they need to hear from as many anti-McCain voters as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    That is true. Are we supporting anyone here on Alipac or is the vote still out?
    I think William has been very clear on this

Its a matter of who we don't support

Huck
    McCain
    Rudi
    or an Dem

I saw Mitt's interview with Chris. He asked him the same question twice and Mitt answered it exactly the same way. What a Doofus.

I liked Mitt's stimulus package that eliminates Social Security and Medicare taxes for those 65 and older. I'm not 65 yet, but if I was and still working, I'd be jumping for joy.

What I like about Mitt is that he thinks outside the box and comes up with creative solutions to a problem.

I listened to a local LA radio talk show last night Mark Isler on KABC 790 am. He's a big Mitt fan and used to support Tom, too. So many of his listeners are now on board. A Catholic woman called in and said that she and her 14 lady friends got together and reviewed all the candidates and they overwhelmingly chose Mitt. And the fact that he's so "cute" also played a part in their decision. When push comes to shove - just like with Kennedy and Nixon - looks are going to play a factor in this election.

Some NY Congressman is saying on Fox right now that he doesn't believe the Republican base will rally around McCain. He believes they'll ultimately back Romney. We need to take this as encouragement and run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    What I like about Mitt is that he thinks outside the box and comes up with creative solutions to a problem.
    My understanding is that's what he's done his whole professional career. He's been really good at it and it made him rich.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Some NY Congressman is saying on Fox right now that he doesn't believe the Republican base will rally around McCain. He believes they'll ultimately back Romney. We need to take this as encouragement and run with it.
    I cannot for the life of me see how Republicans could back Juan McKennedy!! He sucks! He's the most un-Republican one running!! What the heck is wrong with these people! Did I just get transported to Bizarro World where everything is opposite?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Wallace made a point of hammering him about some lay offs he had to do with some companys

But Wallace never mentioned the amount of jobs he created with
    opening successful companies

At least Romney has been in the private sector and knows what it's like to run a business, meet payroll, provide health insurance to employees etc.

Contrast this to McCain who has been receiving fat taxpayer-funded public sector checks for decades.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Former Senator Rick Santorum (who has not endorsed Romney) recently said the same thing about McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    At least Romney has been in the private sector and knows what it's like to run a business, meet payroll, provide health insurance to employees etc.

Contrast this to McCain who has been receiving fat taxpayer-funded public sector checks for decades.
    More important with Romney and his business history

He knows how to cut fat and make budgets

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast