Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    YEAH!!!

After Mitt's clear and convincing win, I just mailed in my absentee ballot giving him a vote from Mexifornia. Go Mitt Go!!
    I haven't seen any recent polls from California??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I knew Roy Becks betrayal would play in the election. They just announced that Huckabee won the immigration issue, McCain then Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I knew Roy Becks betrayal would play in the election. They just announced that Huckabee won the immigration issue, McCain then Romney.
    Was this on Fox??

You are talking about SC?? I would rather have Huckabee win SC than McCain!!

And, how do they know this if they have not received any vote results yet?
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Ron Paul looks like he's in second in Nevada - thats huge

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Was this on Fox??

Yeah on Fox. I guess through exit polls. They're breaking down the issues and I simply can't understand how anyone can vote Huckabee or McCain ahead of Romney on Economics. Or how Evangelicals(I'm Baptist) can give Huckabee 41%' McCain 26%. and Romney only 14%.

They're also saying if Thompson drops out, he'll deliver, his great friend McCain, his votes. I hate how certain pundits always says "McCain and Thompson come together with their dislike for Romney. I wish Ron Paul's supporters would see that Romney is also the outsider and that it speaks volumes that Huckabee, McCain and Thompson dislike Romney so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Was this on Fox??

Yeah on Fox. I guess through exit polls. They're breaking down the issues and I simply can't understand how anyone can vote Huckabee or McCain ahead of Romney on Economics. Or how Evangelicals(I'm Baptist) can give Huckabee 41%' McCain 26%. and Romney only 14%.

They're also saying if Thompson drops out, he'll deliver, his great friend McCain, his votes. I hate how certain pundits always says "McCain and Thompson come together with their dislike for Romney. I wish Ron Paul's supporters would see that Romney is also the outsider and that it speaks volumes that Huckabee, McCain and Thompson dislike Romney so much.
    Or..........How they voted for McCain because they want to end the war???

Thompson will end up being HATED if he endorses McCain. How could he do that if their positions regarding illegals are totally opposite???

I, personally, have heard Thompson say more against Huckabee and McCain than I have heard him say anything against Romney.

Did Thompson himself say that he will give McCain his votes??? I wish he would have said this sooner----so that those who have been supporting/endorsing Thompson due to his positions regarding illegals would have had a wake up call.

Banned
    Every time this issue has come up Thompson has never said
    he would back McCain

Excuse me for a while , while I run up the street to cashman center
    and give Alan Combes evil looks ,

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Every time this issue has come up Thompson has never said
    he would back McCain

Excuse me for a while , while I run up the street to cashman center
    and give Alan Combes evil looks ,
    lol. Slap him for me.

In 2000, Thompson was McCain National Campaign Manager.

Mercy, we have Our work cut out for us in the South. I'll be signing up to help at the headquarters at least once and hopefully more will sign up for the call campaign. I'm so fed up with the media.

Yeah California Dreamer.

Banned
    I can actually look out and see Cashman center from my back yard , lol

Now if it was Hannity I might have went but I will say out of all
    the nasty lib symp commentators , Alan is my favorite , I've watched H and C for years and there are some issues you can tell he doesn't agree with but has to toe the lib symp line on

Now you want to talk about nasty symps , Carville and Baguwa are 2 of the worst ,