Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Jumping back in here.

I believe Florida is a winner take all state in delegates.
    If so........I believe that it is 52 delegates!!

If McCain loses SC-----this will give Romney an even GREATER chance of winning Florida!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: You're Kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl

No, I am not kidding!! They are down playing Romney's win big time!!

They are saying........Nobody else really campaigned in Nevada??? Instead of saying........doesn't this look bad on McCain being that he is from Arizona----especially when they made such a big deal about Romney coming in second in NH being that he was Governor of Mass.
    I already heard someone say "he spent alot of money in Nevada". When he won Michigan it's because "he's from there". And now we are already hearing that "the weather" might be the reason McLame doesn't win SC.

I'm sick of all the excuses! People are paying attention this time!
    I agree!!! And, if Romney would have had more time to be in South Carolina----without taking a chance of jeapordizing Michigan and Nevada----I believe that he could have won there as well!!!
    remember that article you posted exposing Huckabee of being affiliated to the CFR well:
    According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58576
    http://www.aim.org/aim-column/romney...-un-lobbyists/
    The only thing that was ever posted about Romney and the CFR was a speech that he gave for the CFR.

However, I can post a recent article (last week) for you about Ron Paul and his endorsement/connections to the racist group Storm Front!!! That doesn't concern you??? Well, it should!!
    connections? one thing is giving a speech at an event another thing is having a racist endorse you, besides Romney like the second article points out has globalist as his top advisers...

Banned
    Florida is winner take all

Also Florida does not allow the Indys to vote for repubs

It will be a straight conservative voting block so that will

Kick McCain and Rudi in the butt

[quote=GOrwell]
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bren4824":36m51zee

They are saying........Nobody else really campaigned in Nevada??? Instead of saying........doesn't this look bad on McCain being that he is from Arizona----especially when they made such a big deal about Romney coming in second in NH being that he was Governor of Mass.
    I already heard someone say "he spent alot of money in Nevada". When he won Michigan it's because "he's from there". And now we are already hearing that "the weather" might be the reason McLame doesn't win SC.

I agree!!! And, if Romney would have had more time to be in South Carolina----without taking a chance of jeapordizing Michigan and Nevada----I believe that he could have won there as well!!!
    remember that article you posted exposing Huckabee of being affiliated to the CFR well:
    According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson.
    The only thing that was ever posted about Romney and the CFR was a speech that he gave for the CFR.

However, I can post a recent article (last week) for you about Ron Paul and his endorsement/connections to the racist group Storm Front!!! That doesn't concern you??? Well, it should!!
    connections? one thing is giving a speech at an event another thing is having a racist endorse you, besides Romney like the second article points out has globalist as his top advisers...[/quote:36m51zee]

Except for Romney giving a speech at the CFR-----NOBODY has posted anything indicating that Romney is connected to the CFR.

Connections was pointing out-----that if someone is going to hold one candidate accountable for who may support/endorse them----even if they are not associated or do not agree with the person/groups that support them-----then the same measuring sticks have to be used for ALL candidates!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Florida is winner take all

Also Florida does not allow the Indys to vote for repubs

It will be a straight conservative voting block so that will

Kick McCain and Rudi in the butt
    Hope you're right...

I believe SC is an open primary state -- it'll be interesting to see the breakdown of just who voted for who after all votes are in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Bren4824][quote=GOrwell]
    Quote Originally Posted by "TexasCowgirl":17r941ql
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bren4824":17r941ql

connections? one thing is giving a speech at an event another thing is having a racist endorse you, besides Romney like the second article points out has globalist as his top advisers...[/quote:17r941ql]

Except for Romney giving a speech at the CFR-----NOBODY has posted anything indicating that Romney is connected to the CFR.

Connections was pointing out-----that if someone is going to hold one candidate accountable for who may support/endorse them----even if they are not associated or do not agree with the person/groups that support them-----then the same measuring sticks have to be used for ALL candidates!!!![/quote:17r941ql]
    Except romney has more than connections, we know he has CFR advisers, he gave a speech there...

as for proof, the CFR doesnt exactly print out a members list, but the same people who figured out or got info that Dick Cheney and countless others are CFR are the ones saying Romney is CFR... I would be inclined to trust them...

Mitt is on Cnn now.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314