Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul endorses Chuck Baldwin

A New Alliance - By Dr. Ron Paul

The press conference at the National Press Club had a precise purpose. It was to expose, to as many people as possible, the gross deception of our presidential election process. It is controlled by the powerful elite to make sure that neither candidate of the two major parties will challenge the status quo. There is no real choice between the two major parties and their nominees, only the rhetoric varies. The amazingly long campaign is designed to make sure the real issues are ignored. The quotes I used at the press conference from insider Carroll Quigley and the League of Women voters strongly support this contention.

Calling together candidates from the liberal, conservative, libertarian and progressive constituencies, who are all opposed to this rigged process, was designed to alert the American people to the uselessness of continuing to support a process that a claims that one’s only choice is to choose the lesser of two evils and reject a principle vote that might challenge the status quo as a wasted vote.

In both political education and organization, coalitions are worthwhile and necessary to have an impact. “Talking to the choirâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I trust Ron Paul with my country and the Federal Reserve ... so ...I am now supporting Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party

In Ron I Trust

just as

In GOD I Trust ....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geeze....about time!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOOOOOO CHUCK!

Chuck had me at Close the Border and deport .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Chuck had me at Close the Border and deport .
    Yes, and dont forget freeing Ramos and Compean...and ending the anchor baby law...and, second ammendment rights, and... I could go on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I trust Ron Paul with my country and the Federal Reserve ... so ...I am now supporting Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party

In Ron I Trust

just as

In GOD I Trust ....
    Got your back count me in

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Lets go folks... you want a Free America or are you ready for a New Depression with either of the Two mad men leading the Democrat's and Republican Party

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Lets go folks... you want a Free America or are you ready for a New Depression with either of the Two mad men leading the Democrat's and Republican Party
    Airborne, they'll just tell you he can't win...and with this mind set...third party never will.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    GOOOOOO CHUCK!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast