Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul: Greenspan, Bernanke Should Be Criminally Charged

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Friday, September 26, 2008

Congressman Ron Paul says that the bailout bill is likely to pass, heralding a 10-year plus economic depression for America and the potential for martial law should civil unrest arise as the financial meltdown worsens.

The Congressman said that Greenspan and Bernanke should be criminally charged but that such an effort would be largely symbolic. “Morally speaking, they’re the culprits,â€

JAK
    [quote]“It will not solve the problem, it just delays the inevitable,â€
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    [quote]Asked if civil unrest was a possibility in the midst of an economic depression, referencing a recent Army Times report concerning the use of active duty military being brought back from Iraq for “Homeland patrolsâ€
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alan, Ben, meet your cellmates, Bubba and Masher!

Something is going on, isn't it?

I've been trying to decide about the troops.

Is it the coming depression? So much of this country is living on credit with no reserve whatsoever. So many people have only enough food in their homes for a few days. So this could certainly cause unrest.

Then it might be the reaction when they give amnesty to the illegals - not just from the citizens, but is it going to give a totally new sense to the illegals that they have a right to be lawless, and safe, in this country.

The Obama campaign has stirred up and lot of racial strife and fanned the flames of things we have worked very hard to put behind us. Will the black people whose resentment has been given validity (they think) feel they are empowered to behave badly? Will all blacks feel cheated if he looses? Will any form of criticism of Obama if/when President, cause outrageous reactions?

We are beset by so very many problems, any one with the potential to erupt.

Just look what the so called two parties have offered us as potential President to work on these problems?

Like I said this morning, we can show them who is in control here. Our White House and Congress continue to defy the wishes of the American people (taxation without represenation).

If they pass this bailout for the crooked bankers, with money we do not have to begin with.... All americans should refuse to pay their October 1 mortgage payment. If we did this in unison, it would be known as black October sending a clear message to the Congress and the White House that we are finished and the revolution has begun.

Call Equifax and other credit reporting agencies to note your credit file, that you paid your October payment via the bank bail out and you are not paying twice !!

By the way, Bush does have laws in place now that his Presidency will be extended under martial law. So technically, the Congress has it designed that he can remain in a state of emergency as long as he wants too, and not turn the white house over to a newly elected president. Bush is not finished with us yet....

Ron Paul is right! These crooks should be put on trial!

W

I would like to see them stripped of all their worldy goods and have to live in the real world, work for a living, and get by day to day. I'm thinking the ordinary people would treat them with more respect than they have us.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Something is going on, isn't it?
    I do think something is going on and I feel very uneasy about it. I was planning to go visit relatives next week out of state with my younger son and I'm nervous about being separated from my family with so much uncertainty. Not sure if I will go

Well the chinese are expecting the worst:

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsN ... 3720080925

China banks told to halt lending to US banks-SCMP
    Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:52pm EDT Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (6 [-] Text [+] Market News
    Oil falls $3 on doubts over rescue plan
    Wall St. drops as bailout hits snag, WaMu weighs
    Wachovia, National City shares tumble on bailout, WaMu
    More Business & Investing News... Featured Broker sponsored link
    Trading will never be the same.BEIJING, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Chinese regulators have told domestic banks to stop interbank lending to U.S. financial institutions to prevent possible losses during the financial crisis, the South China Morning Post reported on Thursday.

The Hong Kong newspaper cited unidentified industry sources as saying the instruction from the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) applied to interbank lending of all currencies to U.S. banks but not to banks from other countries.

"The decree appears to be Beijing's first attempt to erect defences against the deepening U.S. financial meltdown after the mainland's major lenders reported billions of U.S. dollars in exposure to the credit crisis," the SCMP said.

A spokesman for the CBRC had no immediate comment. (Reporting by Alan Wheatley and Langi Chiang; editing by Ken Wills)

Ron Paul just said on CNN the government is socializing the country and bankrupting the nation. Paul said he feels sure this bailout will pass and really has no faith in our government to do the right thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast