Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Ron Paul now GOP frontrunner according to fund raising

This ALIPAC member has posted this entity be it editorial opinion, news article, column, or web creation as information for the General Population (public) only. It is not intended as an endorsement for this candidate by this poster. Its use here has not been anticipated to be used to, or used as a discredit of any candidate mentioned herewith.

Paul now GOP frontrunner according to fund raising

Maple Brown
    Published 11/30/2007 - 11:01 p.m. EST

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=182537

Republican Presidential candidate, Ron Paul, is now the frontrunner in the GOP race according to this months fund raising numbers. Paul rose over 10.3 million in the fourth quarter with a month left to go in the quarter. That number is double of what Paul raised in the third quarter.

By contrast, rival Fred Thompson raised $9,750,821 in the third quarter. Mitt Romney raised $9,896,719 in the third quarter, and Rudy Giuliani raised $10,258,019 in the third quarter.

Paul, unlike his opponents, with the exception of Fred Thompson who entered the race in the third quarter, raised more money in the third quarter than he did in the second.

December is setting up to be Ron Paul’s strongest month yet. Grassroots organizers have picked December 16th to commemorate the Boston Tea Party with a Ron Paul Tea party. The online fundraising effort has 22,500 people already registered for a $100 donation for the event. There were approximately 16,000 pledges for the November 5th money bomb that yielded a record 4.2 million dollar day.

Trevor Lyman, the volunteer fundraiser has also managed to raise the funds needed to launch a Ron Paul Blimp. The airship, scheduled to launch on December 10th will be flying over Boston during the Tea Party.

With average donations of $100, Paul has the potential to benefit from monthly online fund raising events now through November of 2008.

Until the first caucus or primary the only tangible method of measuring who is leading the GOP field is fund raising. Since Paul is receiving donations averaging $100 apiece the figures are even more impressive. Visit USADaily.net to discuss the 2008 election

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This ALIPAC member has posted this entity be it editorial opinion, news article, column, or web creation as information for the General Population (public) only. It is not intended as an endorsement for this candidate by this poster. Its use here has not been anticipated to be used to, or used as a discredit of any candidate mentioned herewith.
    Now I have to say "I like that disclaimer statement" very professional and still has umph
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul and Immigration

From what I know, Tom Tancredo is the strongest candidate on border enforcement. Romney has the strongest rhetoric of leading candidates. How is Ron Paul? Am I right in that he wants a constitutional amendment to stop those born here to illlegals from being citizens automatically?

Banned

Re: Ron Paul and Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Culturist
    From what I know, Tom Tancredo is the strongest candidate on border enforcement. Romney has the strongest rhetoric of leading candidates. How is Ron Paul? Am I right in that he wants a constitutional amendment to stop those born here to illlegals from being citizens automatically?
    Yes, you are right.

Banned

Re: Ron Paul and Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Culturist
    I think before it is all said and done they all will have just about the same views on the issue of Crime and criminal immigration in America