Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ron Paul - The ONLY Candidate Who Matters If You Want Change

Ron Paul - The ONLY Candidate Who Matters If You Want Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xgAv7_UJ6g&NR=1

I don't know who did the editing for this, but they have my admiration for an awesome job =D

Ron Paul's March on Washington is set for July 12th

July 12 March to abolish the IRS and Fed. Reserve

Support Ron Paul and lead your fellow Americans to freedom.

You can sign up to be a delegate on
    http://ronpaul2008.com

****look for the BECOME A RON PAUL DELEGATE sign up box on the top right of the homepage where Ron Paul's face is****

YOU can help change the course of this nation for the better! YOU can be a hero!

Ron Paul is STILL Running for President!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul needs you to be a delegate. Delegates select the platforms for their county, state and national party. They make the rules, influence their peers, and even pick the presidential candidate! In every step of the process, it is essential that Ron Paul supporters are engaged, active and numerous.

If we are going to make our voices heard and affect necessary changes, then becoming a delegate is mission critical.

Please sign up now to become a delegate and a leader in our movement. If we can turn out enough delegates, we can alter the course of the nation by helping Ron alter the course of the Republican Party. We need your help in:

*Idaho *Mississippi *New Mexico *Utah *Vermont
    If you are a resident of one of the these states and you'd like to find out more about becoming a Ron Paul delegate, please sign up today (you will be contacted by the campaign with more information):

Note: If you are already in the Ron Paul Precinct Leaderhip Program, please log in to find a sign-up button on your main menu instead of filling out this form.
    Thanks to the MSM, I was unclear as to if he was still running. Even if he wasn't, I was going to write him in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But what will RP and his supporters do in the present struggle to stop illegal immigration? We need them helping us NOW, not off somewhere on a tangent.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    But what will RP and his supporters do in the present struggle to stop illegal immigration? We need them helping us NOW, not off somewhere on a tangent.
    I am a RP supporter and I am involved in this present struggle. His supporters are not "off somewhere on a tangent." But are hard at work, and very aware of the problems with illegal immigration as well as the other struggles this nation faces. We have been given a bad rap by the MSM. Not one time have I heard them (MSM) attack supporters of the other candidates like they have RP's. There are many battles to be fought and if America is to see real change it will not be at the hands of McCain, Obama, or Clinton. My I suggest you pick up a copy of RP's new book.
    The Revolution A Manifesto. Or I will gladly send you a copy if you will send me your mailing address.

I just read his book and I highly recommend it - whether you support Ron Paul or not. It should be required reading for EVERY American. He breaks down each chapter by different catagories and explains the problems and solutions for each in great detail, and in a clear and concise manner.

Table of Contents:

1. The False Choices of American Politics
    2. The Foreign Policy of the Founding Fathers
    3. The Constitution
    4. Economic Freedom
    5. Civil Liberties and Personal Freedom
    6. Money: The Forbidden Issue in American Politics
    7. The Revolution

It's a small book - only 167 pages, and he even provides a recommended reading list to help educate the public even further. I think of this book as a 21st century version of Paine's "Common Sense."

It's on sale at Amazon for only $11.55

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Manife ... 061&sr=1-1

"A nation of sheep soon begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow

Excellent...

It is an excellent book...I'm in the middle of it now. I go back and read other parts over again..to be able to remember it. It should be required reading for all American Government students for sure. Oh...they "they" don't want Americans to know what the constitution says anymore..lol..I forgot.

I need to get this book for sure. I remember the "reading list" that he gave Guiliani last fall to educate him. Paul seems like he's very smart or even brilliant.

RP '08

Add this to the links above:

www.ronpaul.meetup.com
    Join a group near you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

Great news!!