Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am a Vietnam Vet who,when young and stupid,volunteered to serve my country but who later learned I was protecting Big Oil Co's.

I am not a lunatic and neither is Dr. Paul

I am a US Patriot and so is Dr. Paul.

I want to protect the land that I love and so does Dr. Paul.

I want to remain Free and so does Dr. Paul.

I want the size of our Federal Government,our defict reduced and so does Dr. Paul.

I want our country to remain a souvereign nation,to end our involvement in NAFTA,CAFTA,WTO,NAU and the NAFTA Super Highway stopped and so does Dr. Paul.

I want our Government to stop printing counterfit money and so does Dr. Paul.

I want immigrants to come here legally,Birthright citizenship ended and so does Dr. Paul.

If this sounds like the plans of a Lunatic Fringe then count me in cause I don't belong in the world of Globalist and their serfs !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I am a Vietnam Vet who,when young and stupid,volunteered to serve my country but who later learned I was protecting Big Oil Co's.

I want the size of our Federal Government,our defict reduced and so does Dr. Paul.

I want our country to remain a souvereign nation,to end our involvement in NAFTA,CAFTA,WTO,NAU and the NAFTA Super Highway stopped and so does Dr. Paul.

I want immigrants to come here legally,Birthright citizenship ended and so does Dr. Paul.

If this sounds like the plans of a Lunatic Fringe then count me in cause I don't belong in the world of Globalist and their serfs !!
    AMEN BROTHER, and the fear-mongering Romneytards can suck hind tit on a muddy sow!!

Besides, Rudy, Huck, McCain, etc are just as bad as the Dems. Romney and Thompson will keep us in Iraq for a long time. Yet another reason to vote my conscience and vote for Ron Paul.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams
    The reality is who can really WIN!

Doesn't matter how much you like Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter. If they can't win, & by the close of Super Tuesday that fact will be crystal clear. If they can't win by then, If they haven't gotten to at least the top 3 in a handful of the then 50% of the primaries, then voting for them is the same as voting for a democrat.

All that will result is we will have McCain or shuckabee.

That's what the reality is. Back who you wish for now, but by Super Teusday, you should have figured out who can really beat the dems.

Course they can't win if we don't vote for them. Vote for whoever you want to but don't try to tell others HOW to vote!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

AMEN BROTHER, and the fear-mongering Romneytards can suck hind tit on a muddy sow!!
    AGREED

Amen!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12