Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul Revolution Signs Make Statment

News 4 JAX
    Monday Aug 13, 2007

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Many drivers around Jacksonville have caught wind of a revolution after spotting several signs for 2008 presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul.

After seeing signs for a "Ron Paul Revolution," some residents were left asking what the so-called revolution was all about.

"I thought it was a cult. I didn't know what it was," one Jacksonville resident told Channel.

However, some of the more politically savvy told Channel 4 they realized the revolution isn't a cult; it's politics.

"I think that advertising, obviously, works for a lot of other things, so getting name recognition is one of the biggest helps you can have," said another Jacksonville resident.

That is what the Ron Paul Revolution signs are about -- name recognition for the Republican presidential candidate.

Paul is one of many Republican candidates who has been struggling with name recognition standing alongside more well-known Republicans like Rudy Guiliani and John McCain.

"Whatever it takes to get his name out there. I haven't heard of him. I walk a lot but if I drove, I would've at least heard of him by now," a resident said.

Paul is known mainly for his stances on smaller government and states rights, which has endeared him to one section of the voting block while others said they think some Paul's of stances are out of touch.

"Lights on, nobody is home. I think he's out there. The majority of people aren't out of touch. They're down-to-earth people, not out there in left field somewhere," one man told Channel 4.

In 1988, Paul made a run for the White House as a Libertarian.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/au ... lution.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I live in Jax, and I want a sign!!!

GO Ron Paul, or Tom Tancredo!!

GO JAGUARS!!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I live in Jax, and I want a sign!!!

GO Ron Paul, or Tom Tancredo!!

GO JAGUARS!!!!
    RonStar, You can print your own signs at
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I've seen one bumper sticker and that's it.

Re: Ron Paul Revolution Signs Make Statment

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

"Lights on, nobody is home. I think he's out there. The majority of people aren't out of touch. They're down-to-earth people, not out there in left field somewhere," one man told Channel 4.
    Wow. So I guess people like Rudy, Mitt, McCain, F. Thompson, are those down to earth people this guy is talking about?? You know, the lawyers and the lobbyists.

It's people like this guy whose out of touch! Ron Paul is the most humble, down to earth person you'd ever want to meet in a politician. Has the MSM really conditioned these people to the point where they now believe following the constitution is something that is way out there???

You know, I've been trolling around other message boards - mainly conservative, and I am absolutely ASTOUNDED at the way they attack Ron Paul. Here's a guy who wants to PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION and people actually have a problem with that??? You should check it out sometime. Some of the people there are quite frightening:

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/

I think those of us who are fortunate enough to have the desire (and the money) to own computers and access the internet are a hell of a lot more informed and educated than those who blindly follow the MSM. I think we need to start a club to help deprogram some of these people!

chloe24,
    I doubt it was eve a real person who said that. If it was, it may have been a plant by the opposition.