Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul Supporters Catching Attention of the FBI?

Ron Paul Supporters Catching Attention of the FBI?

Washington D.C. 7/7/2007 8:28 PM GMT (TransWorldNews - Top Story)
    CapitolHillBlue.com is reporting several threatening voicemails to its office after recent reports of less than expected fundraising numbers from the campaign. The web site would like to caution all supporters of any campaign that making a phone threat across states lines is considered a federal crime.

The article that they posted is titled Spam Squad. You can clearly see the disgust that they had in dealing with supporters of the Ron Paul community.

USAElectionPolls.com has recently caught onto the strong Ron Paul support but instead of downplaying or censoring his supporters enthusiasm like other websites, they are criticizing the supporters of the other campaigns. "Ron Paul supporters are writing blogs, posting Youtube videos, getting on Digg and Technorati. Other campaigns hire online bloggers to work for them, Ron Paul has an army of online bloggers working for free. The story should be how Ron Paul is saving millions of dollars in online advertising because of his supporters being on Digg, YouTube, Technorati, Meetup, Eventful. And of the lack of enthusiasm the supporters of other campaigns have in the new political world. Not how a few individuals become abusive." says USAElectionPolls.com.

USAElectionPolls.com currently has a "Digg'ing contest" for its candidate pages. Ron Paul is leading his second highest competitor Mitt Romney, 508-10. To see the results.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory ... fault.aspx
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What! Unstable and radical people on the Internet? I just can't believe that! What is this world coming to?

And I was just starting to think that the Internet was the last sacred place on the planet. Gee, I'm so confused now that I'm beside myself.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)