Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is so frustrating. ABC censored me within 3 minutes by removing my post !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    That is so frustrating. ABC censored me within 3 minutes by removing my post !!!!
    WOW! Really...

go to ronpaulforums.com and tell them what happened...

Here are the abc poll results as of 1:27 p.m. ABC is stating that Romney won the debate.... figure that one out:

Now that the debate's over, it's time to consider the winners and losers.

Who do you think won the Republican debate?

Ron Paul
    Mitt Romney1,132
    Mike Huckabee1,031
    Rudy Giuliani904
    Nobody won. I'm voting Democratic.668
    Nobody. I'm waiting for Fred Thompson or Newt Gingrich to enter the race.509
    Tom Tancredo268
    John McCain226
    Duncan Hunter108
    Tommy Thompson67
    Sam Brownback63
    Total Vote: 11,268

This IS a joke! For those of us who have been following all the recent GOP debates it has become so blatently obvious who gets the most questions, the most time to respond, and even the best positioning of all the candidates. Notice how Ron Paul and Tancredo seem to always be at the end of the line, while the media darlings like Mitt, Rudy, and McCain are front and center???

Very frustrating! How can we educate the masses about this sort of thing?
    How can the citizens form some sort of town hall meeting where the candidates could appear, and have to answer direct questions from the public? I bet Lou Dobbs would do an excellent job of this. He did some great work on the illegal immigration town hall meetings.

I missed it...did they hit anything on immigration? Who excelled at that?

Let's start by writing http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3052660

Complain about their unfair, untruthful and biased coverage on the candidates.

i guess i saw things differently, i thought the most polished with a ' a presidential look' was romney. but as for content i would give it to huckbee (sp) & tancredo. in the primary i will vote for tancredo because his position has a long track record.

Immigration came up only one time when Tancredo interjected on another subject. Although Ron Paul is the only doctor in the group, they never asked him the question on how to resolve this nation's healthcare crisis.

However, they did ask Tancredo.... and he mentioned one of the first things he would do is stop medical care for illegal immigrants that is depleting our health care resources. For this he received a nice round of applause, quickly cut off by Georgie who did not want to hear any more on that subject.

That was the only mention of illegal immigration in the entire debate.

I just expressed my opinion at ABC, and wrote their editors an additional message. I love how the three mainstream candidates were lined-up on the middle of the stage. If ABC does not acknowledge that Dr. Paul won the debate, their executives should be fired.

As a funny aside, Tommy Thompson looks and sounds (voice) like my wife's grandfather, so I have to laugh (in a good way) every time I hear him and see him speak.

Ostrich

Looks like their trying to hoodwink us again. If we have to vote for Osama or Billary vs. Flip Flop Romney or RINO Guiliani who will you vote for. I think I would have to pack my bags and apply for asylum in Australia. They seem to have there stuff together as far as immigration any and they don't need a fence. Hmmm, maybe I could get in illegally. Oh sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast