Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul Wins AL Straw Poll By Landslide, Again!

The media and the elite are not going to make the American people go away. We are angry and it is showing up in Ron Pauls numbers. My thoughts, how can I support a war that the elites say is to protect our Country and keep terrorist out when they are allowing our borders to be wide open!? Our soldiers are over their protecting this Country while the elites are DESTROYING IT! DUH!!!

http://www.chrisbrunner.com/2007/10/13/ ... ide-again/

Ron Paul Wins AL Straw Poll By Landslide, Again!

For some reason, news of landslide victories for Ron Paul doesn’t get old for me. This time, I’ve had the privilege of observing the action in person. Today’s straw poll is being held in Jefferson County, Alabama! The results are as follows:

For some reason, news of landslide victories for Ron Paul doesn’t get old for me. This time, I’ve had the privilege of observing the action in person. Today’s straw poll is being held in Jefferson County, Alabama! The results are as follows:

Ron Paul - 115 (58%)
    Fred Thompson - 31 (16%)
    Rudy Giuliani - 18 (9%)
    Mitt Romney - 16 (8%)
    Mike Huckabee - 8 (4%)
    Duncan Hunter - 5 (3%)
    John McCain - 3 (2%)
    Cort - 1 (1%)
    Undecided - 1 (1%)
    Sam Brownback - 1 (1%)
    Tom Tancredo - 0 (0%)

This entry was posted on Saturday, October

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/10/pau ... ty_go.html

Paul takes Jefferson County GOP straw poll
    Posted by rsims October 13, 2007 2:15 PM
    U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, won the Jefferson County Republican Party's straw poll for president, held Saturday at the Birmingham Zoo.

Paul took 115 votes of 199 for about 57 percent of total ballots cast.

Alabama native Fred Thompson came in second with 31 votes, followed by Rudy Giuliani with 18 votes and Mitt Romney with 16.

Paul supporters began the day at Colonial Brookwood Village mall with a caravan to the straw poll.

Patrick Hickerson
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Yeah Baby, come on Ron Paul......

Tam Tancredo and Duncan Hunter... lets go guys, pick up the pace... Americans are finally jumping in line with the right kind of thinking
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Ron Paul Wins AL Straw Poll By Landslide, Again!

I couldn’t have said it better! ..I couldn’t have said it better!

..but I’d like to see Tancredo and Hunter pick it up also..!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    The media and the elite are not going to make the American people go away. We are angry and it is showing up in Ron Pauls numbers. My thoughts, how can I support a war that the elites say is to protect our Country and keep terrorist out when they are allowing our borders to be wide open!? Our soldiers are over their protecting this Country while the elites are DESTROYING IT! DUH!!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo! Now THAT would be one heck of a team!

TANCREDO supports the Real ID, no Thanks for Tom.

Ron Paul and Jim Guest works for me.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

There is an online grass roots movement full of young Americans who are pushing Ron Paul out into the forefront. The media would like us to believe that Rudy is the frontrunner. I have a really strong feeling that at the end of the race it will be the young people who want the war stopped (mostly college students who WILL VOTE) along with our cause that will give Ron Paul the nomination whether corporate America likes it or not!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

There is a youtube from the Jefferson County Straw Poll up now. I am sure there will be others later!