Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rumors Of A Superhighway

Video on link, you have to scroll down a bit to get to the article.

July 30, 2007, 6:30 pm
    Rumors of a Superhighway

By Michael Luo

Is there a secret plan being hatched by the federal government to construct a NAFTA super-highway from Mexico straight through to Canada, stopping off in Kansas City?
    Alongside immigration and Iraq, it is a question that is being posed with surprising regularity to the leading Republican presidential candidates by people who fear it is the first step toward the establishment of a new mega-country that would merge Mexico and the United States.

A befuddled Rudolph W. Giuliani got the question recently in Concord, N.H., where he told a woman that he had never heard of the highway. Mitt Romney got it again last week in Story City, Iowa, responding he did not know of anyone in the government proposing such a plan, but if they are, “I’ll stop it.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney said he knew nothing about a superhighway. But was quick to say, "I would vehemently oppose any effort to in any way reduce America's sovereignty......" If he knows nothing about the superhighway and the NAU, why did he make the comment about America's sovereignty? The question was about the highway and didn't mention sovereignty.

John McCain almost fell over himself denying it.....and VERY QUICKLY changed the subject.

I don't trust either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Romney said he knew nothing about a superhighway. But was quick to say, "I would vehemently oppose any effort to in any way reduce America's sovereignty......" If he knows nothing about the superhighway and the NAU, why did he make the comment about America's sovereignty? The question was about the highway and didn't mention sovereignty.

John McCain almost fell over himself denying it.....and VERY QUICKLY changed the subject.

I don't trust either of them.
    I don't trust any of the so-called top tier candidates either. They will say ANYTHING to get elected. What really worries me is they act like they haven't heard a word about the superhighway. What cave have they been living in?! Are they that cut off from the real world?!! How can anyone be an effective president if they don't follow what's happening?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)