Trump Speaks Out On Hunter Biden’s Threatening Message To Chinese Tycoon

A threatening message Hunter Biden sent to Chinese tycoon Henry Zhao thanks to an IRS Whistleblower.
The whistleblower accused the DOJ of covering this up and refusing to probe the messages.

We now know that after the message was sent the Bidens received $5 million.
Hunter was reportedly at Joe Biden’s home when the message was sent.
Trending Politics reported:
Bank records show that the Chinese tycoon that Hunter Biden coerced on a newly revealed WhatsApp message actually did send over $5 million to the Bidens within days of the threatening exchange.
An IRS whistleblower who had previously led the investigation into Hunter Biden, until he was removed prior to the 2020 elections, said in Congressional testimony under oath that Hunter Biden sent the strongly worded message pressuring Harvest Fund Management director Henry Zhao.
Hunter reportedly said he was “sitting here with my father [Joe Biden] and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.”
“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter Biden added. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”
Donald Trump reacted on Truth Social to the news.
Trump posted, “They took in millions of dollars from China – How much information was given. BIG STUFF! Joe is totally corrupt!!!”
Truth Social:
When Hunter Biden harshly threatened the Chinese businessman, he and his father, Joe, were together in Joe’s house (even the ownership of the house, and rent paid, are questionable and now forgotten about by the Fake News Media!) where classified documents having to do with CHINA were stored on the garage floor next to Joe’s Corvette. They were also stored in Chinatown, D.C. They took in millions of dollars from China – How much information was given. BIG STUFF! Joe is totally corrupt!!!

Trump Speaks Out On Hunter Biden’s Threatening Message To Chinese Tycoon (protrumpnews.com)