Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rupert Murdoch Calls for Amnesty for 'Law-Abiding' Illegal I

There is a video at the site .....gee like we gonna listen to this globalist's idea...we already know what he is about but he is now coming out into the public view.....

[quote] Rupert Murdoch Calls for Amnesty for 'Law-Abiding' Illegal Immigrants
    Thursday, September 30, 2010
    By Edwin Mora

Rupert Murdoch

Rupert Murdoch, chairman and CEO of News Corporation USA. (AP File Photo/Virginia Mayo)

(CNSNews.com) - News Corporation CEO Rupert Murdoch said he supports amnesty for “law abidingâ€

boy they want them in the usa Bad . I say now way . they have our country a mess . stay the hell home . close the border off well we have 2 1/2 to put up with Obama but we will do it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good thing

Good thing you are just a SINGLE vote Murdoch. You are outnumbered as we do not want any amnesty and we also want our borders secure. Inernationalism and global marxism are suicide...

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Illegal aliens are lawbreakers. We must never grant amnesty to illlegal aliens. We do not care what you, Murdoch, think. Americans run this country. You, Murdoch, do not. And the policitians do not run this country either. The politicians have to do what We Americans demand. So, Murdoch, keep your opinion to yourself because it does not matter.

Re: Good thing

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    Good thing you are just a SINGLE vote Murdoch. You are outnumbered as we do not want any amnesty and we also want our borders secure. Inernationalism and global marxism are suicide...
    Let's all remember this: a great many of us didn't want Obamacare, but we got it. Money talks folks.

alleycat wrote,
    Money talks folks.
    Yup. I quit buying the news papers shortly after USA Today hit the stands. I quit TV about 25 yrs. ago. Money talks.