Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rush Limbaugh: GOP and Dems Both Fear Palin

Rush Limbaugh: GOP and Dems Both Fear Palin

Friday, 27 May 2011 12:00 AM
    By Hiram Reisner

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    RUSH are you back on those pills again.Republicans know she cant win.Democrates want her to run because they know they can win.Right now GOP is still looking for the right one that can beat the democrate and i hope they find one soon.Right now we aint looking to strong.

I do not think anyone fears Mrs. Palin, because they know the majority of Americans will not vote for her. Check out Facebook, Yahoo blog forum and other public websites discussions pertaining to this issue. Polls and surveys are not voter’s complete opinions of Mrs. Palin.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Simply put the GOP east elitist don't want Southerners,hillbillies, or others who they believe are inferior. They want a progressive, one world, outsourcing fool who will continue to grow there Chinese stocks.....

The right will marginalize anyone that does not fit there pattern, Rove, Romney, Bush dynasty all fit the above. The Dem's actually agree with this group and will go along with there pick of candidates because if he/she should win they can be used.

Example, Oreilly will on various occasions state how Obama is very intelligent however when someone stated Michelle Bachmann was very smart Oreilly acted surprised and said "really", this is done to marginalize those not acceptable to the New York/Washington elite.

Simply I will support the most strong conservative who the above elite's don't like that way I know I'm on the right track. Be wary of saying someone can't win I thought people were to smart to elect our present leader and certainly I was wrong.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    I do not think anyone fears Mrs. Palin, because they know the majority of Americans will not vote for her. Check out Facebook, Yahoo blog forum and other public websites discussions pertaining to this issue. Polls and surveys are not voter’s complete opinions of Mrs. Palin.
    Think about it, every time Sara does anything the media is all over her, the blogs go wild, the left has their undies up in a BUNCH! If she was not a threat there would not be such a opposition online to her. The left hates or fears her, and the Republicans won't or cannot think she can win but they don't offer up anyone who is as strong and who connects with the public as Sara.

Sorry, but if she chooses to run I'l vote for her, heck I voted for that guy with all the charts also!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Think about it, every time Sara does anything the media is all over her, the blogs go wild, the left has their undies up in a BUNCH! If she was not a threat there would not be such a opposition online to her. The left hates or fears her, and the Republicans won't or cannot think she can win but they don't offer up anyone who is as strong and who connects with the public as Sara.

Sorry, but if she chooses to run I'l vote for her, heck I voted for that guy with all the charts also!
    Any candidate that supports amnesty and agrees families of illegal aliens should not be separated will not win my team votes and that is a fact. The U.S. needs a drastic change; otherwise we will lose our great Country. 80% of Americans wants the same Dregerk, so we must strive to achieve our goal. Mrs. Palin is a very risky choice for me; she is not stronger enough and does not have the support to fight the battle she will be faced with days ahead.

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk

I am taking notes and are keeping a close eye on all candidates.

Sarah Palin is not a choice for me, however, knowing only what I know right now, I would vote for Bachmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Sarah Palin is not a choice for me, however, knowing only what I know right now, I would vote for Bachmann.
    "But wait she hasn't come right out and said she is going to deport all the illegals in this country!" So now I don't know what to do?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I havent heard any one of the females say anything on what they would do with the illegals thats already here.Im just going to keep my ears open and see what comes out of the wood work.