Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rush Limbaugh: Obama Is Most Afraid of Sarah Palin

Rush Limbaugh: Obama Is Most Afraid of Sarah Palin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaEWsJ9- ... re=related

May 26, 2011

Rush Limbaugh told Greta Van Susteren tonight that Barack Obama is most afraid of Sarah Palin. He added that Governor Chris Christie, former Senator Santorum, and Governor Rick Perry also scare the White House and they're hoping that a moderate or liberal Republican wins the primary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Republican candidates are circulating a large number of good ideas. I would still stick with a well-known moderate with successful governing experience and name familiarity. (just my opinion, thanks!)

However, it remains to be seen how many suckers will fall, instead, for the Obama noise machine.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

afraid of palin?

I don't think so! If republicans actually want to WIN then we need to get behind a serious candidate who has tried and tested administrative experience and a real grasp of the law, the political process in Washington, the military, the economy and international diplomacy. Palin is a rabble rouser, she has spirit, and she has a small group of solid supporters. However she also has lots of negatives and she cannot carry more then 20-30% of the vote. Obama will make mince meat out of her. So please please if you care about america lets not wast time with Palin. Lets concentrate on finding someone who has a real chance!

how about Joe In Az
    he be one hell of a President don't you think

I told her she has a D- at NumbersUSA and until she actually listened to American citizens concerning the issue of illegal aliens, we would never consider her as our President, and that I hoped she'd support the candidate that Americans will choose to lead our Great Country!

"It's got to be short and sweet there's no room for anything else!"

http://www.sarahpac.com/contacts/new
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Palin has not EVEN entered the arena POTUS 2012. Looks good on the back of a Harley though..
    2012 is like looking for a good book. Turn the page I say.. I pray we find
    the winner. No other option in my book...

Banned
    She wont run shes a Trump.All she is doing is building for her next tv show and her movie their going to make about her year and a half as governor.If she does win Obama will win forsure.WE can find somebody better than this.FOX hasnt dropped her yet.

The left wing media will marginalize any conservative candidate, I simply pick the one they hate the most, remember to the media it's all about getting Obama reelected. The ruling class which include GOP elitist do not want a true conservative elected they fear they wont retain power in DC.

Do your own research, where and how a candidate was raised who they went to school with /friends, did they work or simply government babies all this is important and yet the media will never give us the truth.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    how about Joe In Az
    he be one hell of a President don't you think
    Sheriff Joe? Oh I wish he would run. Or Lou Barletta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast