AN S.O.S. TO AMERICA, GET TO A LIFEBOAT

By Greg Evensen
February 27, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

I have waited an extra week to see if the following letter would generate any response from those in authority over us. I have been grievously disappointed, but not at all surprised. To the hundreds of you who so graciously and forcefully responded, all I can offer you is deep gratitude for your efforts. We collectively made our last best try.

No one can say we did not do our best. The result was predictable but necessary, at least in my view, because what follows in the next few weeks and months will be so difficult for this nation as to be nearly indescribable. I pray to God Almighty that I am wrong about this, but I fear not. The United States of America is collapsing from within at an accelerating rate, at every level, and from every corner of a decayed foundation in Washington, D.C. The rest of the house--no matter how sturdily built--will fall as well. NO ONE will escape.

This letter is the result of your messages and is the communication that was forwarded to every member of Congress, the President, and as many state county board associations as we could locate. I sent one to the UN Secretary-General, the Federal Reserve Chairman and the Justice Department. It has taken almost three weeks and it may well have been for absolutely nothing, but I believe it was a necessary component to justify whatever comes. Here is what I sent out.

February 2008

To: The President of the United States
The Congress of the United States
The Justice Department of the United States
The United Nations Secretary-General
The Chairman of the United States Federal Reserve System
The 50 State’s County Board Chairmen

Greetings:

On behalf of American citizens invited to submit their concerns and suggestions to all of you, and the several hundred that responded, I ask only that you contemplate once again, the serious nature of our present national dilemma and regard these ideas with all of the serious responsibility that they require. This is America, advising you our representatives, or to the other named parties exerting heavy influence over the affairs of this nation. Please consider carefully your response to these matters and the ultimate effect your action or inaction will have on the future of the American people.

These statements are given in no particular order or preference. They represent the deepest, most heartfelt positions held by our fellow citizens.

Hold all sworn representatives or officials to their oath of office.
Secure all of the borders from all illegal entries.
Return to a Constitutional Republic form of government.
Eliminate all forms of emergency government now in place.
Eliminate maritime or other non-constitutional law and its current use.
Control the runaway “health industryâ€