Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Salon Publishes Call for Torture, Murder of Sarah Palin

This is unreal...yes Virginia there are really people in the world like this!!!!!

Salon Publishes Call for Torture, Murder of Sarah Palin

December 21, 2010
    sarah-palin-salon

Liberal online political magazine Salon.com published a letter to the editor Friday that called for the murder of 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

The letter was written in response to a mocking article at Salon titled, Good Morning America’s painfully friendly interview with Sarah Palin by Alex Pareene.

Pareene snarkily sums up the GMA interview:

“The interview was basically split into a couple of distinct sections: How awesome is your family, how bad is Barack Obama, how awful are people who criticize you, and how awesome is America?â€

What a backwards time we are in now.....Vick an animal torturer is a "hero" and Palin, a mother and wife, is the "villain".

Articles like this are why I can't stand liberals. They are a bunch of deranged maniacs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I'm not for murder of ANY human being....but I personally do not like Palin...she stood up for amnesty, flip-flopping on us....she claimed because she can see Russia from her property in Alaska that makes her knowlegable enough about Russia....she quit her term as governor....she supports "hunting" of wolves by gunning them down from helicopters after their strength is spent trying to outrun the helicopters....(real hunting allows the animal a chance to get away)she has supported killing baby wolf pups in their den without trying to save them...and she wants to hunt polar bears (endangered). I'm sorry but I don't like Sarah Palin.

I'm an independent and not a progressive liberal.

I totally agree Sacredrage

Sarah Palin will drag down the party as many see her for who she is. She is not the smartest cookie on the block and she is a hunter without regard. She is dangerous to the endandgered wildlife of the Untied States and the Republican party. I think I am going to go Independent. I am not thrilled with the Republicans lately. If they chose her as the front runner-we will lose to Obama and that is the worst thing that can happen in my mind. I am looking into Trump and the more I hear about him the more I like him. I am not sure but I think he's a Republican. Who knows but anyone beats Sarah Palin in my book and I am a momma Grizzly myself.

Im not crazy about her either, but seriously this vile hatred towards her from the left is really getting "out there". If it was not a real human being with a family it would be almost cartoonish. Can you imagine if this was said about Obama? They'd be in prison for life!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    What a backwards time we are in now.....Vick an animal torturer is a "hero" and Palin, a mother and wife, is the "villain".

Articles like this are why I can't stand liberals. They are a bunch of deranged maniacs.

Your right and there are many more that think along those lines I guess...

My bringing the article over had more to do with the mindset of these people that think this way..What amazes me more, is that it is published in an on line Newspaper and for some reason it isn't constituted as a threat on someones person.

It doesn't matter if Sara Palin is liked or not, it is more about the thought process that guides these people....The act they think is justified in this manner. The correlation between Michael Vick and this women.....to me being a hunter trained in survival for food and the killing of animals for the sake of profit in a dog fighting contest is considered somehow equal to each other...it boggles the mind...

Kathyet

I forgot to mention I don't like Vick for his cruelty to dogs either.

Although I personally would rather watch wildlife than hunt it, if people want to hunt in responsible ways that does not endanger a species but keeps over population at bay-and they are going to eat what they kill-that is one thing that I tolerate, if not like. But I heard the wolves are not being eaten-and according to Defenders of Wildlife, the legislation allowed by then Gov. Palin allowed for indescriminate shooting-meaning it doesn't matter whether it was a pregnant wolf, the pack leader or what not. In nature wolves (and dogs) are born either leaders or followers-if the pack leader is killed, a follower cannot just switch to a leadership position-and the pack may fall apart (wolves need to form a pack to survive). Shooting indescriminately also weakens the gene pool of wolves instead of strengthening it. At least with regular hunting you have restrictions on the animals' ages, whether it is breeding season, etc. Wolves could go back quickly on the endangered list if this sort of thing continues. It's said this is happening because of competition between wolves and cattle ranchers-yet there are humane ways of dealing with this, such as high fences and technology that mimics a wolf pack's cries to "stay away, this is our territory" that is proven to work.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Well, I'm not for murder of ANY human being....but I personally do not like Palin...she stood up for amnesty, flip-flopping on us....she claimed because she can see Russia from her property in Alaska that makes her knowlegable enough about Russia....she quit her term as governor....she supports "hunting" of wolves by gunning them down from helicopters after their strength is spent trying to outrun the helicopters....(real hunting allows the animal a chance to get away)she has supported killing baby wolf pups in their den without trying to save them...and she wants to hunt polar bears (endangered). I'm sorry but I don't like Sarah Palin.

I'm an independent and not a progressive liberal.
    We all can appreciate ones opinion on a political figure but your post above portrays opinion as fact with no source. This is dangerously close to what the far left does on a regular basis. The stuff on wolves is mainly what I am referring to.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836