Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    This is why Ron Paul supporters are getting bad reputations.
    My neighborghood was free from the blight of Graffiti until someone
    using a stencil and black paint sprayed "Ron Paul" on the cement rubbish
    containers, nice way to get the message out.
    Maybe it was the opposition "Jimpasz" making a statement by spaying it on trash cans. what Rubbish!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Maybe it was the opposition "Jimpasz" making a statement by spaying it on trash cans. what Rubbish!!
    Or maybe M13 has a new local gang named Ron Paul that tags
    the neighborhood
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Or maybe M13 has a new local gang named Ron Paul that tags
    the neighborhood
    Glad I don't know much about gangs, we have been spared that here SO FAR!! . It is in my prayers everyday to keep it that way!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

LOL.

I've seen a Ron Paul pamphlet on the subway as it was approaching the Village, a huge banner floating over a marquee in Ratnerville-otherwise known as downtown Brooklyn-and another Ron Paul booster recently in Manhattan.

They completely co-opted the Harrisburg rally in support of Mayor Barletta, which really pissed me and my fellow NY ICErs off.

One thing you can't say is that they're not enthusiastic.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

From a Ron Paul supporter who does attend the rallies and get involved.

This is why.

In regards to the OP.

what happend is what has been happening.

Straw Polls are conducted ALL over the country as 'fundraisers' for the GOP (in regards to the GOP straw polls).

So, what happens is that most of these straw polls are won by Ron Paul. Yet, you never hear about it. You can go to Ron's site and see his placings.

Anyways, during this Straw Poll - they allowed Fred Thompson supporters over an hour to talk about their Candidate, and to address the crowd. When some Ron Paul supporters asked if they could speak, they were denied. The GOP Organizers held a raffle, and then cut the event short. Basically, took Ron Paul supporters money and then shut them down. This is basically a way to NOT let Ron Paul's word get out to other voters.

This is not "unusual". Many here just don't see this because we are not 'in the scene'. But some REAL SHENNIGANS are going down. Look at that guy that threatened Ron Paul supporters with their lives if they "spoke out".

Keep in mind that we can't have it both ways. THESE are the SAME control freaks that will not allow "independents" equal ballot access and such. These are the same people that 'want' this two party control system.

Now, this is WHY you see alot of Ron Paul enthusiasm and support. BECAUSE he is consisntely ignored, ridiculed, etc.. by the MainStreamMedia. We all know this. It is the truth. they marginalize him and his supporters. So WE HAVE TO BE VOCAL. See, the MEDIA WILL NOT GIVE ANY TIME TO THOSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO WIN!

Most of the Ron Paul supporters just want equality. And that MEANS for Tancredo and Hunter too.

Don't kid yourself for a second. IF Tancredo or Hunter were more popular they would also be ignored and attacked. MSM can throw tidbits to them and not have to be negative cause they, the MSM, know Hunter or Tancredo will not rise much. I mean, look a Huckaberry - his fundraising is not that much greater than Tancredos -- BUT WHY IS ALL OVER MSM?

So - as all of you complain and do not see why we are so passionate and concerned and forceful, we are this way because of one thing ...

WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK !

You all think about this.

You think any of you have any voice in the governemnt. It has been completely hijacked. We will LOOSE IT ALL, and are about to.

If you think any of the top tier will 'right' this country, we are in sad shape and the MSM has done their job in forcefeeding us 'who they want to win.'

Also, in regards to that other poster "911 inside job" bologne. This is the "type" of rhetoric that is trumpeted by those in opposition. I am not what people call a "truther".... but lets step back for a quick second.

6 years ago, Alex Jones was carried away from a Bush rally for disrupting the rally wth North American Union rhetoric. SIX years ago.

This year he put out a movie called "End Game", that many here associated with.

Aarron Russo put out "freedom to Fascism" about the Federal Reserve.

ALL THESE IDEAS. About the North American Union, WMD in Iraq etc...

If you believed in ANY OF THIS STUFF, you were a kook and conspiracy theorist.. YET!!!! What have we learned?

We learned that infact, it is true.

1. There is a Plan for the North American Union
    2. There is a globalist plan to erase borders and bring about multi-culturalism.
    (a TON Of books on this, most notable - buchanan)
    3. The FED IS a private bank.

Yet.. someone says '9/11 an inside job' - as IF that is SOOO outlandish. All I am saying, after I reviewed a ton of info - I am not convinced that it was "planned".. but you see the keyword there "convinced". Meaning, there is enough 'speculation' and 'things don't ad up' to be questionable.

That is what we are all missing. MOST THINGS that are on the up and up should be - case closed, no questions.... YET, so much of what the government does, so much of what they do and say and the reports ALL raise MORE questions and 'questionable data'. So, what is considered crazy and ridiculous now... it really isn't so far fetch to think, the truth just hasn't come out yet.

SO, in short. We are passionate becasue we TRULY believe that Ron Paul will be the only candidate that can "fix things" and stop the hijacking of our government.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything. Most people don't. But we all share the undeniable truth that, it is either him or we are lost.

I don't see why Ron Paul's acolytes even care about winning a straw poll. By definition, it's a contest to see which candidate can buy the most tickets to a pre-arranged event. Warren Buffett could change his registration, shell out a million dollars and win all of these meaningless "polls" if he chose to. It proves absolutely nothing.

Furthermore, the analogy to ballot-access laws is patently ridiculous, since these are private events paid for by members of the Republican Party. Ron Paul has no more right to participate in them than anyone else, and whether or not his supporters are allowed into an entrance hall in order to cast "votes" in this ridiculous event is immaterial to the discussion of whether or not third party candidates have fair access to the polls.

And I hate to break this to you, but you don't distance yourself from Troofer nutjobs and Alex Jones occultists by essentially admitting that you agree with their idiotic, conspiratorial premises.

I just watched a youtube video of the Dem straw poll in San Fransicko and guess who came in second place? That's right folks, Ron Paul!!! Paul's buddy, Dennis Kucinich, took the top spot. These "republican" Ron Paul supporters sure do like straw polls. It's too bad they can't buy votes during the primaries because I'm sure Soros would give them some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    I don't see why Ron Paul's acolytes even care about winning a straw poll. By definition, it's a contest to see which candidate can buy the most tickets to a pre-arranged event. Warren Buffett could change his registration, shell out a million dollars and win all of these meaningless "polls" if he chose to. It proves absolutely nothing
    Ron Paul acolytes..hahhaha.. Good one. Lame.
    But actually you are right, they don't mean anything as none of them are ever posted in the MSM. But the fact of the matter is this - setting the tone. Letting others know there is an alternative to the power hunger "business as usual, special interest bought politicians" - that are plaguing the GOP. You know the kind, I'm sure. Plus, supporters can do whatever they want. If Romney followers can go, so can Ron Paul. Yes, you are correct - someone with a million dollars can win, just ask Romney. He paid for his supporters to vote numerous times apiece in a recent Straw Poll. But that is the issue that is exposed -- the blatant dishonesty. BTW, Ron Paul came in second, barely. So, it sets the tone. The message.

Furthermore, the analogy to ballot-access laws is patently ridiculous, since these are private events paid for by members of the Republican Party. Ron Paul has no more right to participate in them than anyone else, and whether or not his supporters are allowed into an entrance hall in order to cast "votes" in this ridiculous event is immaterial to the discussion of whether or not third party candidates have fair access to the polls
    Again, you are missing the point. They are public events sponsored by local GOP, as fundraisers. - BUT you offer Ron Paul as a choice AND you take money based on the possibility of a Ron Paul vote, then good courtesy would be allow the SAME access for Ron Paul supporters, as you do with others. Perhaps you buy into the idea that you can take peoples monies without offering fair treatment, but I don't. AND WE THE PEOPLE want something different. Also, nobody is talking about "MORE RIGHT" - this is your typical mode of operation, you assume something to base an argument on. Nobody wants MORE, they just want EQUAL. Get use to it, its the american way.. or it should...

You are blatantly wrong in regards to Independents. If you think running on a third party ticket is really viable, I don't know what else to say. Oh, and I wasn't speaking in terms of Straw Polls - but the actual election process. I thought it would be fairly obvious in what I was talking about as there are not independents running in this Primary time. - I guess not.

And I hate to break this to you, but you don't distance yourself from Troofer nutjobs and Alex Jones occultists by essentially admitting that you agree with their idiotic, conspiratorial premises.
    Why do I care what you think? You thinking its idiotic has as much weight as the legitimacy of Prez Bush.

Sorrry to inform you, but over 70% of Americans believe that they have not been given the whole truth about 9/11. I also hate to inform you, that the majority of people, who post on this board, believe in the North American Union and the CFR agenda.

You can deny all you want and try to paint everyone as Alex Jones nutjobs, but that speaks volumes about you, than anyone else who has a questioning mind. Alex Jones may be a sensationalist, as he has a show and books to promote, but if you discount everything he says - well then, you just don't want to know. Do you believe everything you read? No. Same in your arch-nemisis case, Mr. Jones. I don't know much about his "conspiracies". All I know is that over 5 years ago he called out Mr. Bush about the NAU, and he was right? How was that! He was labeled a kook then. He also called the 9/11 attacks.... So if you discount everything he says, well then... uhmmm. Much chagrin on you.

Are Hunter and Tancredo supporters Acolytes and Nutjobs too - both of those presidential candidates oppose the North American Union.

What I find most telling is that I don't care that there are 9/11 truthers. I don't. I believe anyone can believe what they want, but look how it manifests such a visceral reaction from you. I am sorry, but the government has been hijacked and I don't put anything past them. Sorry.
    With the boogyman terrorist we are given everyday in the news - what is the new keyword, oh yeah - islamofascistnazi, YET our borders are wide open. So, when the attacks start happening - who should we really blame?
    anyhow....

You remember the Tuskegee Study? Don't presume that those in power would not or will not do things for what they feel is something righteous for their own ends.

Didn't I get into it with you over Iran? Now look. But guess what nation is frothing and still trumpeting the sounds war, oh c'mon - take a guess.

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Sorrry to inform you, but over 70% of Americans believe that they have not been given the whole truth about 9/11.
    Where did that 70% number come from? I've never heard such a figure quoted before. Perhaps this will clear up any confusion or questions you have regarding the 9/11 tragedy.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Plus, supporters can do whatever they want. If Romney followers can go, so can Ron Paul. Yes...
    Unfortunately, they have enough residual intelligence to recognize the distinction between a meaningless fundraiser and an actual primary. You know, where real votes-which aren't purchased beforehand-are tallied in order to determine the winner thereof.

Why do I care what you think?
    I don't know why you care, but you obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't expend three times the effort composing logically incoherent replies to my comments, now would you, Gomer McCrockpot?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast