Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

San Francisco 1st grade takes trip to 'gay wedding'

San Francisco 1st grade takes trip to 'gay wedding'

by Michael Foust — BP

SAN FRANCISCO — The debate in California over whether "gay marriage" legalization would impact what is taught in public schools heated up Oct. 10, when a San Francisco first-grade class took a field trip to city hall to help celebrate a lesbian wedding.

The 18 first graders — from Creative Arts Charter School, a public school — took the field trip to surprise their teacher, Erin Carder, who had just "married" her partner, Kerri McCoy, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Following the ceremony the children tossed pink rose petals and blew bubbles on the women, the newspaper said. San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom officiated the "wedding."

The field trip comes as both sides of the debate over Proposition 8 — California's proposed constitutional marriage amendment — argue in advertisements whether "gay marriage" would impact what is taught in public schools. The field trip seems to support the arguments of Prop 8 supporters.

Liz Jaroslow, the school's interim director, told the newspaper the ceremony was a "teachable moment." At least one of the students wore a "No on 8" button. But Chip White, press secretary for ProtectMarriage.com, the main group behind the Yes on 8 campaign, disagreed.

"It's totally unreasonable that a first grade field trip would be to a same-sex wedding," White said in a statement. "This is overt indoctrination of children who are too young to understand it."

The ProtectMarriage.com website says the "wedding" demonstrates that "unless Prop. 8 passes, children will be taught about same-sex marriage in public schools."

“Not only can it happen, it has already happened,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What on earth does this have to do with math, reading or writing? Don't first graders have enough to learn without spending a day away from school?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The more we further ourselves from our constitutional anchor, the more insane it gets.

I really have had about enough of the insanity. I can fel the steam coming out my ears.

If I could afford it, I would run for public office, and really serve the people, by getting this kind of crap out of the halls of the city and county, state and federal institutions.

There wouldn't be anymore free rides of course either. Folks would have to pull their own bootstraps up or depend on each other in their respective communities.

I'ld do what Andy Jackson did, and kill the bank (federal reserve), and put the money back on a debtfree basis, and it would be the power of congress to issue money like they did the old colonial script. The good side would be less taxation, and more representation.

The borderpatrol wouldn't have to worry about losing officers to a rouge corrupt judiciary, and our troops would be back home protecting our borders like they should be doing.

The wacko lobbyists would get the boot too. Along with the communist ACLU who would find everyone of their butts behind bars, and not on the peoples dime either. They can manufacture things like aggrigate for cement with big hammers. They can therefore pay for their stay at the state hotel. Along with the resat of the insane jerkoffs that would see the demise of the country. The charge, treason.

And the general population would get a reprieve the way Thomas Jefferson said it. Leave the people be and they will prosper.

Btw, I approve this message.