Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Francisco Archdiocese Calls Out Pelosi for Lying About “Exorcism” At Her Home

San Francisco Archdiocese Calls Out Pelosi for Lying About “Exorcism” At Her Home

By Chris January 23, 2023 Updated: January 23, 2023

On Saturday, Alexandra Pelosi, daughter of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, stated that the scandal involving her dad, Paul Pelosi, prompted her mother to conduct an exorcism on their home in San Francisco.
    “I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty.” Alexandra told the New York Times. “I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services.”
    It seems that it was all a lie.

The following day, the hosts of the FOX and Friends weekend program reported that no exorcism had taken place at the Pelosi home.
    This information was also confirmed by the local Catholic Church.
    Rachel Campos-Duffy, a host on the FOX and Friends Weekend program, added “Well, her radical anti-Life position should weigh more heavily on her soul. And she is not allowed to receive Communion in San Francisco.”
    According to Peter Marlow, the Executive Director of Communications and Media Relations at the San Francisco Archdiocese no such exercism took place.
    “The Archdiocese is unaware of the exorcism question you raised,” he said.
    As we previously reported, Mr. Pelosi was allegedly attacked in the middle of the night at the Pelosi’s San Francisco home by an intruder.

The Daily Wire reports:
    David DePape, 42, allegedly struck Mr. Pelosi with a hammer when police arrived at the San Francisco home in October. The alleged intruder was reportedly demanding to know the then-Speaker’s whereabouts.
    Prosecutors charged DePape with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and elder abuse, Fox News reported. However, the accused pleaded not guilty to state and federal charges, including allegations he planned to kidnap Nancy Pelosi.
    Pelosi was recently asked if the attack on her husband was the reason she stepped down as speaker.
    “I was probably going to go anyway,” Pelosi said, continuing, “say we won by 20 votes and it was a big thing, I might have stayed. It’s true that I had two thoughts in mind when I went to the floor, to stay or not to stay. It was time to move on.”

“If Hillary had won, I could have left,” Pelosi said. “But I was not going to let Donald Trump have his way with the government.”

San Francisco Archdiocese Calls Out Pelosi for Lying About "Exorcism" At Her Home (trendingpoliticsnews.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL