Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CALL NOW TO EXPOSE THESE FRAUDS!!! (203) 270-4210 OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY

Newtown seeks to deny newspapers access to death certificates

by Ralph Lopez Feb 21, 2013

The Newtown, Connecticut Town Clerk is seeking to deny newspapers from viewing public record death certificates of Sandy Hook victims, according to the Newtown Bee.
    The Clerk maintains that access to vital records such as death and marriage certificates should be limited to immediate family members or their representatives, and has undertaken to change present law.

The New York Post, the Connecticut Post, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant, and other media have put forth requests for official death certificates of Sandy Hook victims, the Newton Bee report says. Newtown Town Clerk Debbie Aurelia says she is working with State Representatives Dan Carter, Mitch Bolinsky, and the leadership of the state association of town clerks to craft state legislation:

"that would provide the press and public with limited directory information from death and marriage records, but would withhold the actual death and marriage certificates."

Death certificates are part of vital public records, which also include birth and marriage certificates. They are public domain documents used, ultimately, to determine official recognition of presence or past presence in civil society. They also serve as a mechanism for upholding the integrity of information in which there is a public interest, as it relates to voting, citizenship, and receiving public benefits. Abuses of voting processes involving voters who, unbeknownst to the public, are actually dead, are legendary.

Death certificates typically contain little information about manner of death beyond categories such as "natural cause," "homicide," "accident," "suicide," or "other." News organizations utilize such records in crime reporting as a standard part of normal, often tedious, fact-checking procedures. Death certificates also contain the sworn statement of the medical examiner.
    The Newtown Bee stated:

"Ms Aurelia said she has received requests for death certificates and other proprietary information from the New York Post , the Connecticut Post , the Associated Press and the Hartford Courant among others."
    "Some are also requesting all my e-mail correspondence and text messages related to 12/14," she said."
    According to the Newtown Bee, Assistant Town Clerk Renee Weimann said "I feel it’s my responsibility to protect these victims. They’ve been through enough.” Last December 14th, 20 children and 8 adults died in a shooting rampage by alleged shooter Adam Lanza.

Ms Aurelia and members of her staff testified in favor of such a bill at a hearing of the state's Public Health Committee last February 20th. The law would also exclude members of the public who are not "immediate family/authorized agency/attorney" from viewing the records, according to the Newtown Bee.

The Bee reported that the media and other sources have been making the requests under existing Freedom of Information Act laws. Media can take local, state, and federal government agencies to court over failure to comply with requests for information.

The move comes as the public awaits the answers to questions such as whether or not alleged shooter Adam Lanza was on any psychiatric medications, especially those known as SSRIs which some psychiatrists maintain have been associated with thousands of incidents of random violence, and have a causal effect. Also lacking is any further elaboration on a Connecticut State's Attorney's statement last December, in a court motion, that there may be other "potential suspects," and that revealing certain evidence at this time might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation. Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky also said that revealing certain evidence at this time might:

"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

Yesterday the Hartford Courant ran a report in which Jim Smith, president of the Connecticut Council on Freedom of Information, said a death certificate is a factual document that lacks the details of an autopsy report.

The Courant quotes Smith saying:
    “There isn’t anything in a death certificate that is going to hurt the deceased...it’s not like an autopsy report. It’s been public for centuries. It’s not going to invade anyone’s privacy.’’
    CT State Representatives Bolinsky and Carter, and Newtown Town Clerk Aurelia, all argued, according to the Courant, that identify theft was a concern, since the maiden name of the deceased's mother is on death certificates. However, this is also on birth certificates, which are not a target of the trio. Also, the proposed legislation would seal the death records only of minors under 18. It is unclear why identity thieves would not merely steal the identities of people over that age.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/343981#ixzz2Lqyill3Y

Debbie A. Aurelia, CCTC, CMC
    Town Clerk Elected Term : 2009-2013
    Monica Duhancik
    Assistant Town Clerk
    Aileen Nosal
    Assistant Town Clerk
    Renee Weimann
    Assistant Town Clerk
    Address:
    Newtown Municipal Center
    3 Primrose Street
    Newtown, CT 06470
    Phone:
    (203) 270-4210
    Hours:
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IRONY

SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT. SOME PEOPLE DON'T.

READ THE BOTTOM COMMENT BY "BARB" BELOW:

Patriot NewsSandy Hook Hoax
    SANDY HOOK NOW WANTS TO HOUSE CRIMINALLY INSANE INMATES...INCLUDING REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS...RIGHT NEXT TO CHILDREN
    https://www.facebook.com/NoPrisoners...ref=ts&fref=ts
    Kathy Bertig-Karlson
    I am asking all my fellow Sandy Hook residents to PLEASE help me in the stopping of a nursing home to open that will house 90 or so inmates . These inmates have been incarcerated for many offen...See More
    Unlike · · Share · Edit · 14 hours ago
    You and 3 others like this.
    3 shares

Jeffrey Ashborn God Bless and please impart wisdom.
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Heather Marie There's already a jail in newtown....
    5 hours ago · Unlike · 2

Barb Cline Once they round up all the mentally ill they will need some place to put them and I don't think their jail will hold all of them....I guess Sandy Hook is not willing to help these poor unfortunate souls that can't help themselves...Where's the love and compassion?....
    2 hours ago · Like

James Dysart Barb, maybe you can put these child molesters and violent criminals who like to harm children up in your home, I'm sure that would be a very compassionate thing to do...
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Barb Cline My home?......Excuse me but nobody said anything about putting these people in any body's home.....You all want these people off the street but just not in your back yard....Give me a break...

SANDY HOOK HOAX AT THE FIRE HOUSE...WHERE SEVERAL DHS "HSEEP" (SHEEP) "DRILLS" WERE GOING ON THAT DAY, AND WHICH HAD ADVERTISED "REFRESHMENTS"...

CHECK OUT THE TONS OF DRINKS HERE

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5408156&type=1

Sandy Hook Conspiracy:From Live Drill to Live Hoax

SANDY HOOK - Only Known Eyewitness Account of the Fire Station 30 MINUTES BEFORE 911 WAS CALLED!! - YouTube

(Jan 25, 2013) This is the only account we have of what the fire station looked like 30 minutes before 911 was ever called. This Newtown resident recounts a very crowded fire station parking lot with lots of unmarked vehicles. The witness wishes to remain anonymous at this time, but the clues he gives to his identity could reveal it...

I live in in Newtown, CT. I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned.

I figured this was the most popular spot.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

(http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2119730/pg1)

From what I can tell there was at least 4 different - but similar- overlapping events that day.

12/14/12 - Sandy Hook Elementary shooting (unofficial drill)
    12/14/12 - St Rosa School raided due to "suspected" shooting (not the bomb threat that came 2 days later)
    12/14/12 - DHS/FEMA course on crisis response involving children prior to, during and after a disaster (course)
    [link to www.ct.gov]
    12/14/14 - Putnam County School Active-Shooter Drill (drill)
    [link to southeast.patch.com]

The 4 overlapping events were used to control the official story being told to the public about the primary event - Sandy Hook Elementary.

How much of a real event took place at Sandy Hook Elementary is hard to say, but drills and other "supposed" real-world events caused a lot of confusion and event overlap adding flexibility to the official story allowing them to cherry-pick pieces of data from various different events to arrive at a desired final outcome.

Various participants from each event (mostly useful idiots) all met at the Sandy Hook Fire House (HIGHLY controlled staging area) to combine the various (similar) stories into 1 seemingly real event which is then attached to Sandy Hook Elementary and presented to the public via the MSM through controlled data "injects".

FROM Homeland Security "playbook"

Players

Players are agency personnel who have an active role in responding to the simulated emergency and perform their regular roles and responsibilities during the exercise. Players initiate actions that will respond to and mitigate the simulated emergency.

Controllers
    Controllers set up and operate the exercise site, plan and manage exercise play, and act in the roles of response individuals and agencies that are not playing in the exercise. Controllers direct the pace of exercise play; they routinely include members of the Exercise Planning Team. They provide key data to players and may prompt or initiate certain players actions to ensure exercise continuity.

Simulators

Simulators are control staff personnel who role play nonparticipating organizations or individuals. They most often operate out of the SimCell, but they may occasionally have face-to-face contact with players. Simulators function semi-independently under the supervision of SimCell controllers, enacting roles (e.g., media reporters or next of kin) in accordance with instructions provided in the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL). All simulators are ultimately accountable to the Exercise Director and Senior Controller.

-About SimCell: The SimCell is an exercise area where controllers generate and deliver injects, and receive player responses to non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate actively in an actual incident. Physically, the SimCell is a working location for a number of qualified professionals who portray representatives of non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate during an actual incident.

-About MSEL: The Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) is a chronological timeline of expected actions and scripted events (i.e., injects) to be inserted into operations-based exercise play by controllers in order to generate or prompt player activity. It ensures necessary events happen so that all exercise objectives are met.

The MSEL outlines benchmarks and injects that drive exercise play. It also details realistic input to exercise players, as well as information expected to emanate from simulated organizations (i.e., nonparticipating organizations, agencies, and individuals who usually would respond to the situation). An inject includes several items of information, such as inject time, intended recipient, responsible controller, inject type, a short description of the event, and the expected player action.

Evaluators
    Evaluators evaluate and provide feedback on a designated functional area of the exercise. They are chosen on the basis of their expertise in the functional area(s) they have been assigned to review during the exercise and their familiarity with local emergency response procedures. Evaluators assess and document participant's performance against established emergency plans and exercise evaluation criteria, in accordance with Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards. They typically are chosen from planning committee members or agencies or organizations that are participating in the exercise.

-About HSEEP: The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) is a capabilities and performance-based exercise program which provides a standardized policy, methodology, and terminology for exercise design, development, conduct, evaluation, and improvement planning.

HSEEP Policy and Guidance is presented in detail in HSEEP Volumes I-III. Adherence to the policy and guidance presented in the HSEEP Volumes ensures that exercise programs conform to established best practices and helps provide unity and consistency of effort for exercises at all levels of government.

Actors
    Actors simulate specific roles during exercise play. They typically are volunteers who have been recruited to play the role of victims or other bystanders.

Observers
    Observers visit or view selected segments of the exercise. Observers do not play in the exercise, nor do they perform any control or evaluation functions. Observers view the exercise from a designated observation area and must remain within the observation area during the exercise. VIP's are also observers, but they frequently are grouped separately. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Media Personnel
    Some media personnel may be present as observers, pending approval by Emergency Management Agency and the Exercise Planning Team. Media interactions also may be simulated by the SimCell to enhance realism and meet related exercise objectives. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Support Staff
    The exercise support staff includes individuals who are assigned administrative and logistical support tasks during the exercise (e.g., registration, catering).

NICE OF THE FEDS TO OFFER REFRESHMENTS AT THE SCENE OF ONE OF THEIR FALSE FLAG ATTACKS, THEY USUALLY DON'T DO THAT...

SANDY HOOK - Only Known Eyewitness Account of the Fire Station 30 MINUTES BEFORE 911 WAS CALLED!! - YouTube

(Jan 25, 2013) This is the only account we have of what the fire station looked like 30 minutes
    before 911 was ever called. This Newtown resident recounts a very crowded fire station parking lot with lots of unmarked vehicles. The witness wishes to remain anonymous at this time, but the clues he gives to his identity could reveal it...

I live in in Newtown, CT. I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

From what I can tell there was at least 4 different - but similar- overlapping events that day.

12/14/12 - St Rosa School raided due to "suspected" shooting (not the bomb threat that came 2 days later)
    12/14/12 - DHS/FEMA course on crisis response involving children prior to, during and after a disaster (course)
    [link to www.ct.gov]

The 4 overlapping events were used to control the official story being told to the public about the primary event - Sandy Hook Elementary.

How much of a real event took place at Sandy Hook Elementary is hard to say, but drills and other "supposed" real-world events caused a lot of confusion and event overlap adding flexibility to the official story allowing them to cherry-pick pieces of data from various different events to arrive at a desired final outcome.

Various participants from each event (mostly useful idiots) all met at the Sandy Hook Fire House (HIGHLY controlled staging area) to combine the various (similar) stories into 1 seemingly real event which is then attached to Sandy Hook Elementary and presented to the public via the MSM through controlled data "injects".

Players
    Players are agency personnel who have an active role in responding to the simulated emergency and perform their regular roles and responsibilities during the exercise. Players initiate actions that will respond to and mitigate the simulated emergency.

Controllers
    Controllers set up and operate the exercise site, plan and manage exercise play, and act in the roles of response individuals and agencies that are not playing in the exercise. Controllers direct the pace of exercise play; they routinely include members of the Exercise Planning Team. They provide key data to players and may prompt or initiate certain players actions to ensure exercise continuity.

Simulators
    Simulators are control staff personnel who role play nonparticipating organizations or individuals. They most often operate out of the SimCell, but they may occasionally have face-to-face contact with players. Simulators function semi-independently under the supervision of SimCell controllers, enacting roles (e.g., media reporters or next of kin) in accordance with instructions provided in the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL). All simulators are ultimately accountable to the Exercise Director and Senior Controller.

-About SimCell: The SimCell is an exercise area where controllers generate and deliver injects, and receive player responses to non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate actively in an actual incident. Physically, the SimCell is a working location for a number of qualified professionals who portray representatives of non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate during an actual incident.

-About MSEL: The Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) is a chronological timeline of expected actions and scripted events (i.e., injects) to be inserted into operations-based exercise play by controllers in order to generate or prompt player activity. It ensures necessary events happen so that all exercise objectives are met.

The MSEL outlines benchmarks and injects that drive exercise play. It also details realistic input to exercise players, as well as information expected to emanate from simulated organizations (i.e., nonparticipating organizations, agencies, and individuals who usually would respond to the situation). An inject includes several items of information, such as inject time, intended recipient, responsible controller, inject type, a short description of the event, and the expected player action.

Evaluators
    Evaluators evaluate and provide feedback on a designated functional area of the exercise. They are chosen on the basis of their expertise in the functional area(s) they have been assigned to review during the exercise and their familiarity with local emergency response procedures. Evaluators assess and document participant's performance against established emergency plans and exercise evaluation criteria, in accordance with Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards. They typically are chosen from planning committee members or agencies or organizations that are participating in the exercise.

-About HSEEP: The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) is a capabilities and performance-based exercise program which provides a standardized policy, methodology, and terminology for exercise design, development, conduct, evaluation, and improvement planning.

HSEEP Policy and Guidance is presented in detail in HSEEP Volumes I-III. Adherence to the policy and guidance presented in the HSEEP Volumes ensures that exercise programs conform to established best practices and helps provide unity and consistency of effort for exercises at all levels of government.

Actors
    Actors simulate specific roles during exercise play. They typically are volunteers who have been recruited to play the role of victims or other bystanders.

Observers
    Observers visit or view selected segments of the exercise. Observers do not play in the exercise, nor do they perform any control or evaluation functions. Observers view the exercise from a designated observation area and must remain within the observation area during the exercise. VIP's are also observers, but they frequently are grouped separately. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Media Personnel
    Some media personnel may be present as observers, pending approval by Emergency Management Agency and the Exercise Planning Team. Media interactions also may be simulated by the SimCell to enhance realism and meet related exercise objectives. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Support Staff
    The exercise support staff includes individuals who are assigned administrative and logistical support tasks during the exercise (e.g., registration, catering).

(Jan 25, 2013) This is the only account we have of what the fire station looked like 30 minutes before 911 was ever called. This Newtown resident recounts a very crowded fire station parking lot with lots of unmar
    ked vehicles. The witness wishes to remain anonymous at this time, but the clues he gives to his identity could reveal it...

[link to www.ct.gov]

Players

Controllers

Simulators

Evaluators

Actors

Observers

Media Personnel

Support Staff

FEDS COWER LOCAL SANDY HOOK RESIDENTS TO NOT TESTIFY TO THE REAL SHOOTERS

Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety
    By Ralph Lopez Feb 5, 2013
    Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."
    Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:
    "identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."
    The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.
    CT State Police Public Affairs Officer Lt. Paul Vance said in an official press release on December 16th that:
    The male subject identified as the shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary School has been identified as ADAM LANZA DOB: 04/22/92; he resided at 36 Yogananda Street. His cause of death was gunshot wound and his death is ruled a suicide.
    However, neither Vance nor the CT Attorney General's office have ever ruled out the possible presence of other suspects. The New Haven Register reports Vance as having said: "Whenever you conduct an investigation you don’t speculate as to where it’s going to take you, as I said, we’re going to look at every single thing, every piece of material and we’ll take it from there."
    The CT State Attorney General's Office is handling the investigation of the mass shooting, in which 20 children and 8 adults died last December 14th.
    The motion to extend the seal on the records for 90 days was granted by Superior Court Judge John Blawie, who wrote in his decision that:
    "The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state's interest in continuing nondisclosure substantially outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time,"
    The warrants were for searches, on different dates, of the Lanza home, and of Adam Lanza's mother's two cars. One of the cars, a 2010 black Honda Civic, was the vehicle which Lanza allegedly drove to the crime scene. The other, a 2009 silver BMW, was parked in the garage attached to the Lanza home. The court motion seals the affidavits stating what was found upon execution of the warrants for another 90 days, until late March.
    Little else is known about what the authorities may be referring to in support of the motion to seal the affidavits for another 90 days beyond the normal statutory allowance of 14 days. Lt. Vance did say in a press conference on December 15, 2012, somewhat apologetically for not being able to answer all of the reporters' questions, that there were "some cards that we're holding close to our vest."
    State's Attorney Sedensky wrote in the motion that:
    “No arrests have been made and none are currently anticipated, but have not been ruled out.”
    Sedensky said:
    "There is information in the search warrant affidavits that is not known to the general public"
    An image of the key passages in the court motion is below. The entire document has been uploaded at Scribd by the New Haven Register, the venerable New England newspaper associated with the home of Yale University.
    (FULL LANZA WARRANT MOTION HERE)

Public records
    Motion to extend seal on Lanza search warrant affidavits

Read more: Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Stephen Barton "Shot at Aurora" Now Works for Bloomberg, Lived 5 Miles from Sandy Hook - YouTube

Published on Dec 27, 2012

A few interesting things about Stephen Barton - The guy who took a bike ride across the country and ended up being shot in Aurora.. He was from Southbury, CT (5 miles from Sandy Hook).. he started the ride with a friend from Yale in Virginia Beach, and ended up in Aurora and is supposedly "the first" to be shot with buckshot.. He now works for the 10th richest man in America- Michael Bloomberg trying to take Americans' gun rights away.

1. No images of them actually riding across the country after the initial Virginia Beach shots, lots of pictures of their bikes and flat tires.

2. The pictures he posts on his Twitter account have been formatted through a computer, using Gaussian blur effects, focusing on certain things, which someone on a bike trip across the country would likely not have the time/inclination to do.

3. He takes a picture of his supposed ticket stub "proving" he was there are the Aurora theater watching the batman movie (a movie he allegedly wasn't excited about seeing) who does that?

4. He lives roughly 5 miles from Sandy Hook.

5. He now works for Michael Bloomberg, with a salary that is undisclosed (but high enough to live in New York on).

6. His Twitter account was created just a few months before the shooting, and the highest volume day ever was 3 days before the shooting (the build-up) in the same period of time, he missed more days posting than usual-.

7. He was supposedly transported not by an ambulance, but by a police car to the hospital (no record on file of him being moved conveniently). This flies in the face of everything police officers are taught regarding dealing with the injured, and makes you wonder why the police were on scene so much faster than EMTs who were apparently non-existent on the scene.

8. His brother supposedly wrote a book on the 2nd Amendment that "he didn't know about until after the shooting."

9. Before the shooting on his Twitter account, he makes several references to the 2nd Amendment- including a picture "Looking to camp in Beaverdam. Welcomed by sign: "2nd Amendment: Original Department of Homeland Security" which doesn't actually show any sign in the picture he uploads.

10. He was never a gun owner, and was a Rhodes scholar coming out of Syracuse, New York before working for the New York City mayor (10th richest man in America).

Maybe I'm completely off-base here, and it's just a lot of "weird stuff" and "coincidences" about a guy who's salary cannot be found, who is likely making an arm and a leg telling people that their 2nd Amendment needs to be completely revoked.

Check out the images on his Twitter, and how polished they are, and how he and his friend hardly appear in any of the pictures of their supposed voyage across most of the country: https://twitter.com/scubarton

For the record- I am not saying this guy is a liar, I'm just saying this whole story is very strange, and it would probably be a good idea of he cleared some of it up for the public- Stephen, if you do read this, what were you using during your bike trip to add the Gaussian blur effect to your photos, did you bring a laptop and edit your images?

Why did you decide to deviate from your bike trips original plan delineated on your map that you uploaded, the one that that avoided Aurora by at least 30 miles?

What was the name of the hero police officer who took you in his car (against usual protocol) who saved your life by bringing you to the hospital? Surely you must have learned his names since the event?

What is your salary for working for "Mayors against illegal guns"?, and is it being paid by taxpayers?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast