Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin takes BO to the wood shed again with Facebook

Last night Sarah Palin wrote an editorial in the WSJ about health care and her ideas. Today the White house released talking points against her. This afternoon she responded on facebook and its spreading throughout the internet. The Democrats and MSM call this woman an idiot but she just preempted BO's speech and hit the MSM with facebook.

White House talking points blast Palin
    A source sends on the talking points the White House is circulating to allies in advance of President Obama's speech, most of them reiterating familiar themes of momentum and security.

But the White House has also chosen specifically to focus on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, and evidently to make her the face of the opposition, or to respond to her ability to project herself into the debate. She is the only Republican named in the talking points.

Here's that section:

On Gov. Palin's Attacks

Every non-partisan organization that has looked at her claims say they are false. And the ideas in her op-ed are both scary and risky. Eliminating Medicare and giving our seniors vouchers instead is a bad idea that we shouldn't adopt.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/ ... Palin.html

Sarah Palin: Response to the White House

Response to the White House
    Today at 2:55pm
    I'm pleased that the White House is finally responding to Republican health care ideas instead of pretending they don't exist.[1] But in doing so President Obama should follow his own sound advice and avoid making "wild misrepresentations".[2] Medicare vouchers would give everyone on Medicare the chance to decide for themselves which health plan to use, rather than leave that decision to government bureaucrats. Such proposals are the kind of health care reform that Republicans stand for: market-oriented, patient-centered, and result-driven.

The White House talking points leave the rest of my arguments unanswered. They don't respond to the idea that all individuals should get the same tax benefits received by those who get coverage through their employers; that we must reform our tort laws; and that we should allow Americans to buy insurance across state lines. The White House also fails to respond to the Nyce/Schieber study indicating that wages will fall if the government expands coverage without reducing health care inflation rates.

One last thing: after President Obama's speech tonight, listen for which pundits use the words "false", "scary", and "risky" in describing the proposals I put forward. That's how you'll be able to tell who the White House counted as "allies" worthy of receiving its talking points.

-Sarah Palin

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=130980188434

Sorry, but Palin is a ditz, IMO. After all, isn't she also talking about death panels for the elderly?
    Okay, no government interference but how does anyone control the continual cost of rising healthcare? Besides the private companies, whether insurers or drug manufacturers control those costs, and the continual devaluation of the dollar in the world markets has made my one prescription go from $86 per month about five years ago to $104 today including the NC discount I get. Gotta keep the stockholders happy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Sara Palin IS a woman of integrity..!!

Quote Originally Posted by an obot
    Sorry, but Palin is a ditz, IMO. After all, isn't she also talking about death panels for the elderly? ..bla, bla, bla..

..there ya go again, spouting yer mouth, oh yea, least you said it was YOUR opinion. No, Sara is reiterating what the usurper had planned..

Sara Palin IS a woman of integrity..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..Seriously, WHY waste ANY time on ANY issue concerning the usurper & fellow cronies, when they ALL should be in prison RIGHT NOW..!!.."

www.obamanotqualified.com/eligibility_g ... ummies.htm

www.AmericanGrandJury.org

BIG PS: STOP the chaos, ..this so-called ‘administration’ is a FARCE..!! ..just "Blagojevich" the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia cronies NOW..!! [..for starters, go (& donate) to: www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html , www.ObamaNotQualified.com , www.TheObamaFile.com , www.ObamaCrimes.com , www.WND.com/eligibility ]
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Sorry, but Palin is a ditz, IMO. After all, isn't she also talking about death panels for the elderly?
    Okay, no government interference but how does anyone control the continual cost of rising healthcare? Besides the private companies, whether insurers or drug manufacturers control those costs, and the continual devaluation of the dollar in the world markets has made my one prescription go from $86 per month about five years ago to $104 today including the NC discount I get. Gotta keep the stockholders happy.
    I totally disagree. We need market solutions like letting insurance companies compete across state lines and allow individual people to group together to lower costs. There are alot of things that the market can do to lower costs. Palin is knot a ditz, as you put it.

I agree, LMC. There needs to be cross-state border competition, which Congress well realizes. And why are our meds being manufactured offshore with little quality control, while prices go up continually and Canadians can buy prooducts of American companies a lot cheaper than Americans--collective bargaining, perhaps?
    It comes down to economics and profits for stockholders, so more of us buy stock, make it soar, the execs with stock options cash in (an option given at $5 per share to supplement their pay, which they will cash in at the current price of $30 per share).
    There are many angles to everything going on these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There needs to be cross-state border competition
    Really. Each insurance company has a risk pool. They set rates by the costs they experience. Say you've state C loaded to the gills with an unhealthy population or illegal aliens. Another state I has a relatively healthy population and now includes the state loaded to the gills. Costs go up for state I and now they subsidize another state. Hardly fair. Residents of states should be able to benefit from responsible practices.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)