Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Silverman vs. Your Cubs & Pups

Sarah Silverman, a "comedian", said at the MTV awards that Britney Spear's two children were "adorable mistakes".

Since then, she has defended her words, saying, "It never occurred to me that would be deemed hurtful or over the line."

In essence, Silverman advocated abortion and the murder of American children...

and she doesn't see that as "hurtful".

Here in the boonies, wild animals defend their young. If an eagle, or a stray human, gets too close to a crow's nest, for example, the offender will be dive-bombed and verbally abused by the whole crow crew in the tree.

In short, if Sarah Silverman told her "joke" to wild animals like crows, they would attack her and drive her out of their territory.

If you ask a wild animal if the murder and death of their young is "funny", you'll get assaulted.

Here in America, amongst human beings, that's supposed to be funny???

PREDICTION for AMERICA:

I understand that, perhaps, people don't see the "network" of "cause and effect". I understand that, perhaps, people don't see how "it all fits together", how the system works, how the game is played.

I claim I do.

I predict and foretell you, America, that you will never get a fence and secure borders until every last Sarah Silverman is expelled from the country.

You don't understand?

You don't see?

You don't fathom how it all connects?

Q: Image a tree full of crows. With me so far? A tree, lots of crows in tree.

Now imagine that an eagle or other predator swoops in. Still with me? Tree, lots of crows, incoming bogie.

Now, imagine that those crows do absolutely nothing as that bogie gets closer and closer.

NOW, imagine that not only do they do absolutely nothing, but they actually laugh with joy as that bogie gets closer and closer.

Do you think those crows will ever defend their tree??

They won't put up a defense over their young'uns...

And you think they'll put up a defense ever??

You won't get a fence, America, until every last laughing Sarah Silverman is staring at it from the other side.

You don't believe me. You don't see how it all connects. But my words are factually correct.

Behold, watch.
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

By "adorable mistakes," I kinda took it to mean Spear's mistake to have kids with her then-husband, Federline. I didn't read "abortion" in it at all. But, you know what, I really don't care for the Hollyweird crowd or what they say. It's a non-issue for me.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I doubt very much that Silverman was saying the kids should have been aborted. The mistake is that a piece of garbage like Brittnee Spears should become a mother (and one MUST use that term sparingly when referring to her) period. The father isn't the greatest person in the world, but I do believe the children would be safer with him.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I doubt very much that Silverman was saying the kids should have been aborted. The mistake is that a piece of garbage like Brittnee Spears should become a mother (and one MUST use that term sparingly when referring to her) period. The father isn't the greatest person in the world, but I do believe the children would be safer with him.
    Matthew 7:2
    "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

So America thinks that Brittney Spears is "garbage"...

and her kids are "mistakes"...

??

You think so??

NO FENCE.

E-V-E-R.

"Be fruitful and multiply" (Gen 9:1).

Brittney Spears may not be perfect, but she is heeding YHWH-God's Commandments.

Lo and behold, she takes flak for doing so.

That's because this country is full of ---- and sin.

NO FENCE.

No victories.

YHWH-God makes the rules around here, as you will all eventually understand.
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Mark 4:24
    "Take care what you listen to. By your standard of measure it will be measured to you; and more will be given you besides."

Bismarck, no offense, but this is ALIPAC. We are here to talk about immigration. We keep our opinions on abortion and the right-to-life out of it. You may have your opinion on those issues and that's great! BUT THIS is not the right forum for that, is all I am trying to say. Have you looked at other forums that discuss that exclusively? You may find a more lively repartee there. I don't think you will get that here. But thank you for helping us in the fight against illegal immigration, nevertheless! We need all the help we can get!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Bismark, may I get in YOUR boat please? What you have said is true and it all coincides. We must get back to the reverence of God in our lives because our blessings are being taken away.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!