Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Say "No thanks!" to Chinese chicken imports.

Say "No thanks!" to Chinese chicken imports.

The Chinese government and some big agribusiness players want to export processed chicken from China to the U.S., despite China's poor safety standards and lax enforcement policies. On-site inspections conducted by U.S. inspectors in China have found:

• filthy and unsanitary conditions in the facilities;
    • defective equipment;
    • improper employee hygiene;
    • lack of pre-shipment review procedures;
    • and the lack of microbial testing for Salmonella and generic E. coli;

In the past year alone, American consumers have been exposed to dangerous imports ranging from deadly pet food and blood thinners to toxic toys and fish. Even worse, there are currently reports of another avian flu outbreak in Hong Kong. Now is clearly not the time to allow Chinese chicken imports into the U.S.

American consumers want a safe food supply, so until China fixes its broken system, it's a good precaution to not allow poultry from China. Please sign our petition telling Congress to protect U.S. consumers by not allowing processed chicken from China.

http://action.foodandwaterwatch.org/t/5 ... n_KEY=1216
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AWFUL CHILDREN!

Restaurants should be required to post on the back of their menu were they get their food and beverage from.Some years ago I read that Coca-Cola is making their syrup in China. Cola is not as good tasting as it was once upon time. Buyer beware!

I have started a yogurt plan into my diet. Yogurt ingested kills the yeast built up in the human body. Good Organic Yogurt, coconut, and garlic (even salt garlic) helps with yeast in body! Pineapple (all kinds), mango need to be added for parasites in the gut. Also, eat your pickles with vinegar. Aid in killing bacteria entering the body. I try to cabbage via slaw weekly - parasite fighter. For fungi - vinegar and parsley soaking, rids it away. It works. For hair and body (the white spots that want tan in the summer is fungi, often) use any type of dandruff shampoo as a soap.

Simple Tips Above....but, Watch the Chicken!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the tips. I have been using apple cider vinegar alot. It is really great for longevity. I read an article recently from a 102 year old man who credits apple cider vinegar with his long life. It is even written in the bible and the Egyptians praised it's value as well for good health. 2 tablespoons twice a day he recommends as well as honey, which helps in healing. I also noticed my allegies have decreased. It's great in fighting athsma as well and other respitory illnesses. I been reading a book and it's great. It really has been working for my allergies.

If I find the article again, I'll post it.

I don't have this particular book, but this site offer a brief summary of the benefits and a little history about vinegar.

http://www.bragg.com/books/acv_excerpt.html

Honey to taste with teaspoon of vinegar and warm water...
    Wonderful for the body... You are so on target!
    Equals apple a day theory, maybe?

China chickens!

AirborneSapper7, thanks for posting the article about the chicken being processed in China which I think is a disaster. After signing their form I came across this statement and wonder if this is why we have lost control of our food supply ?

[/quote][quote]As of July 2006, negotiations to expand the current set of international trade laws are stalled. The new rules would go even further to tie the hands of federal, state and local lawmakers, and give authority to “trade expertsâ€
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !