Thread: Say it Shep!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Say it Shep!!!

Shepard Smith: 'We Are America! We Do Not F***ing Torture!'

Fox News's Shepard Smith got into a heated debate over interrogation techniques Wednesday with colleagues Trace Gallagher and Judge Andrew Napolitano that resulted in the feisty host using an expletive I'm sure he wished he hadn't.

Appearing on FNC's webcast "The Strategy Room," Smith took issue with America using any interrogation method that could be deemed as torture regardless of whether or not it gave results and saved lives (video embedded below the fold, strong vulgarity warning):

Check link for video

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... ng-torture

ELE

Our Enemies must love Obama.

The American people and/or the Political Elites don't understand that war has a very ugly side and if our military is not allowed to use certain techniques to ascertain information from some very bad people,many innocent Americans could die.

It seems Obama is trying to make our military impotent, does anyone wonder about Obama's motives? Countries around the world are building up their nuclear arsenal and gearing up and Obama wants the US to reduce all of our might in half or less. And leaked our private infomation to the world. Why? This is suicide. The balance of Power we had with the Russians and the rest of the world worked.......we said we won't nuke you if you don't nuke us.......Obama is making us appear weak to the world. And that is dangerous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree Ele. I don't support torture, but I've enough common sense to know that there are situations where enhanced interrogation techniques may be necessary and I trust the men and women of our Armed Forces to do it right. There may be mistakes, something may go wrong, and those situations are highly regrettable, but we have to keep our eye on the ball and allow them enough flexibility to do their jobs. War is ugly, and there is no pretty side to it. Anyone who thinks there is, is either very naive or doesn't have our country's best interest at heart.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It started worring me when Clinton closed alot of military bases. I wonder also, what are his motives in decreasing our military ability.

It's very disturbing. Rumsfeld closed a bunch of them too. Why??!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Torture doesn't work. They get false information. There are PLENTY of current and ex military that have come out saying this. Personally, if I had a knife to my testicles, I would confess to the Kennedy assassination. If torture worked so well, why haven't we caught more terrorists? Why is Osama still on the loose?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Agreed! Torture doesn't work BUT enhanced Interrogation does if you believe what the head of the CIA says in comparison to Obama's Cronies. I for one choose to believe the CIA.