Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sean Penn Refuses to Place Hand Over Heart During National A

Another misfit, amazingly he gained by being a part of the American system...but now he thinks little of it..isn't that so typical of these type of people....Hope next time he leaves our Country he stays where he goes....

Written on May 2, 2011 at 9:44 pm by V2A

Sean Penn Refuses to Place Hand Over Heart During National Anthem
    Filed under Government, Media, Politics {25 comments}

Sean Penn

They say Washington, DC, is “Hollywood for ugly people,â€

Such a "class act" isn't he??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Sean Penn Refuses to Place Hand Over Heart During Nation

Soooooo, does this mean that those in Hollywood movies ( like Lindsay Lohan) don't either have to put their hand on a bible as a defendant in court? Either way, I think it's a pretty stupid procedure, since some people don't even believe in God! Any ways, our own president didn't pledge the alligiance covering his heart either. What a complete and udder disrespect for the very Country he is supposed to represent. (some would say)! I think this whole "religious" tradition is out-dated, and believing and pledging to "God" doesn't mean a thing, and should be ommited from schools and events, and be replaced with some other "gesture" of US patriotism. Just because people don't believe in God, doesn't mean they don't love their Country! That's my opinion on this subject, however some people may be offended.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Sean who?

This guy has been ridiculous for a long, long time.

Well, this IS the USA and he has that right. Just as I have the right to not pay one red/white or blue cent to watch any movie he is in.

For a washed-out has-been who is lucky to be on the C list, he's got nerve pissing off the hands that feed his ungrateful arse.

And what's with Johansson's brother stalking Palin?

Looks like DC was bumping uglies all the way around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Just

Just an ungrateful piece of garbage. The U S and the American people made this clown rich, successful, and able to have the lifestyle he has had and this is how he repays us?
    Please feel free to leave the U S Penn and never come back you #@$%. You can also give us back the money we paid you for your sorry ass movies that came out before we knew what a jerk you are...