Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sebelius: I Don't Work For People Calling For My Resignation

Sebelius: I Don’t Work For People Calling For My Resignation

Posted on October 24, 2013 by BMartin1776

Uhhh YES YOU DO! Secy Sebelius works for the United States government which is funded by the American taxpayers. WE ARE THE ONES CALLING FOR YOUR RESIGNATION! The pundits on tv and the radio calling for your resignation are just expressing how we feel.

That said this ongoing arrogant defiant attitude is present with every single member of the imperial empire. These progressive elitists truly believe they do not answer to the American people. Do you know why? Because they do not fear us. We have allowed these people to exist in positions of power for far too long never putting an ounce of fear in them.

Forget the email and making calls it’s about time the American people show up at HHS and let this woman know who she works for and WE want her gone.

This is one more reason to throw all the incumbents out.

If you want to vote dem vote dem just vote for someone new. Same goes for those of you that vote republican, put the primary challenger in place. The sooner we change the Congress the sooner we change all the other agencies and departments of government.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...g-resignation/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

33 House Republicans Sign Letter Urging Obama to Make Sebelius Resign

Thirty-three House Republicans sent a letter Thursday to President Obama, [Full Story]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    She doesn't work for us!!!! Where does she get her paycheck from...Obama!!!!

Banned
    Watchdog Networks shared Watchdog.org Virginia Bureau's photo.

Riiiiiiight.....

FUNNY: "I don't work for people who want me to resign."

Banned
    ‘Saturday Night Live’ skewers Obama administration over health care website ‘glitches’

By Watchdog Staff / October 27, 2013 /

http://watchdog.org/112953/snl-obama-glitches/

Funny video from SNL

Banned
    The Establishment GOP Didn’t Fight to End ObamaCare – and Now They Can’t …

Posted by Ken Marrero on Oct 23, 2013

Last week, when the establishment GOP betrayed the faith placed in it to keep its promise to defeat ObamaCare, may have been its last chance to do so.
    There are excuses. ”We all voted not to support ObamaCare!” This is not a new GOP mantra. Neither is it the same thing as doing everything you can to defeat it.
    Now it’s over and the “peacemaking” begins. It wasn’t that establishment GOPers were upset with Cruz, Lee & Co, it’s just that they disagreed with the tactic of defunding and preferred a different approach. Which, of course, explains the public insults of Cruz over the last few months, on the issue of ACA and other things, by AZ Senator John McCain, by NY Congressman Peter King and, unfortunately, by one of my own TN Senators, Bob Corker. There was even a mostly anonymous Top 10 best Cruz insults list.
    However, it’s the strategic explanation that, “After being subject to ObamaCare for a year, voters will return power to the GOP and we’ll fix it then!” that is the most troubling.
    After the GOP’s failure to prevent the implementation of the ACA, it now goes forward full steam. Doing so, yet another thing the President told us is proven untrue. We cannot keep keep our insurance if we like it. Because the entities which currently provide most health insurance are not required to continue to do so. And many of them are not.
    In recent weeks, hundreds of thousands of retirees were informed their company health insurance plan is being cancelled and they are being dumped on private exchanges to replace it. Major US employers doing this include Time Warner, GE and IBM. This is being seen as the wave of the future.
    Just this week 300,000 insureds in Florida alone were told their plans were ending. These were privately purchased plans by consumers. All of these people are being dumped on ACA exchanges since they have no “employer” component.
    This is why the GOP will never dismantle ObamaCare. The old healthcare system is being dismantled. After March 1, 2014 at the latest, all that will be left will be ObamaCare. There won’t be a ready option to default back to. As bad as it is, Americans will be dependent upon it for healthcare. This will be true of consumers, retirees, people with life threatening illnesses and so on. Imagine the worst possible mash-up of victims you can … for the first time, it will actually be true … all will be dependent upon government healthcare.
    If establishment GOP tacticians like McCain and King and Tennessee’s Corker and Alexander did not stop this bill before it actually hurt someone, on what basis should I believe that a year from now they will end a program every American depends on? Two years ago, it was a lie that the GOP wanted to push grandma off a cliff. A year from now it won’t be.
    The establishment GOP has painted itself into a corner. I see no way out for them.
    They would not lead, stand and fight when it was unpopular but possible. I have no confidence they will lead, stand or fight when it is desperate but not really possible.
    Those who denigrated Cruz and his supporters for wanting a leader who would lead from the front, tell us the truth, identify the enemy, develop a strategy and be honest about the costs of implementing it, won. In the end, I believe America will be the loser.
    Many elected Republicans share my concern. Tennessee’s GOP delegation in the US House has been outstanding. But they aren’t in charge. When they speak up, they are excoriated by foes and those who ought to be friends. If this is the solution, count me out. I do not know where I will look for relief. But the GOP just went to the back of the line …

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2013/10/establishment-gop-didnt-fight-end-obamacare-now-cant/#LA2wsYHXhrRErZio.99

That is because they are bought and paid for by the corporations, who want out from under pensions and healthcare...

Banned
    Pelosi: Obamacare's 'Going to Be a Beautiful Thing'

October 23, 2013 - 2:26 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) said Wednesday that Obamacare is "going to be a beautiful thing" that allows people to have "freedom."
    While admitting that the Obamacare website is having problems that are “beyond glitches," she insisted that “somebody should fix it.”
    “The situation right now is unacceptable," said Pelosi. "It’s unfortunate.
    "But we did not work very hard and many of us dedicate our public service to a website," she said. "It was to an initiative for affordable quality healthcare to all Americans as a right, not a privilege, and that is what this initiative is about."

video at link below

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/jame....mF80xE8l.dpuf

“The fact that the website has, I think, beyond glitches, but whatever you want to call them, is disappointing, but it does not take away from the fact that we are on a path and fortunately we started early enough,” Pelosi told reporters at her weekly press briefing on Capitol Hill.
    When asked whether anybody in the Obama administration should be held accountable for the disastrous rollout of the Obamacare website, Pelosi said: “Well, I think somebody should fix it. Coming from where I do in California, I have great confidence in technology and its ability to bring fresh eyes to the subject and fix it so that we can go forward to fix it. Just fix it.”
    Obamacare, she said, is going to be "a beautiful thing."
    “There certainly is accountability internally in terms of what decisions were made and when on all of this, but I think that our focus and energy should be used to fix it because the American people are depending on it and it’s going to be a beautiful thing in their lives to have that freedom of--I keep talking about--life, healthier life, liberty, the freedom to pursue their happiness, not be chained to a policy, but able to follow their passion and that’s how I see this.
    “Fix the technology and let’s not get too bogged down on what will happen if they’re not able to fix it because, as I say, I believe in technology,” Pelosi said.

-
    See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/jame....mF80xE8l.dpuf

Freedom...it is all about control of us from the cradle to the grave, if it so beautiful why isn't she on it!!!!