Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Second Wave of The Depression: Hyperinflation Likely

Aug 01

The Second Wave of The Depression: Hyperinflation Likely

Webster Tarpley responds to Ellen Brown’s article about hyperinflation in the July issue

By Webster Tarpley
    July 15, 2009
    The second wave of the world economic depression is coming soon. Larry Summers, the economics czar of the Wall Street puppet regime currently in power in Washington, recently confessed to the Financial Times in an unguarded moment: “I don’t think the worst is over ….â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are in deep now

With unemployment and this make believe recovery, it won't be long till we all see the mess were in. Cash for clunker just boosted the economy temporarily and will come to haunt us in the next few months. Job are being lost every month and NO JOB ARE BEING CREATED! I just hope the unions will see the light soon and join our side, there are a lot of union people whom have lost their job over the last 8 months and there numbers are increasing, so common sense should tell them it's not Bushes fault anymore.
    As far as I concerned Bush sucked Omama Sucks and Mcamnesty sucks. We the people need to have a say who runs and not the media.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>