Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Secret Plan For IMF World Dictatorship G-20 Summit In DC

Secret Plan For IMF World Dictatorship
    G-20 Summit In DC On 11-15-8

By Webster Tarpley
    11-10-8

This is a confidential strategy paper for the November 15 G-20 summit in Washington DC. This is not a new Bretton Woods in any sense, but rather a British-steered attempt to impose the dictatorship of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on the entire planet, wiping out all hope of economic recovery, the modernization of the developing countries, and national sovereignty at the same time.

Under this plan, the IMF would dictate the economic policies of all states. The IMF orthodoxy is austerity, sacrifice, deregulation, privatization, union busting, wage reductions, free trade, the race to the bottom, and prohibitions on advanced technologies. These policies would strangle humanity.

The Brazil-Russia-India-China bloc is reportedly objecting to putting so much power into the hands of the IMF, which is dominated by the US and the British, with Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Treasury Secretary Paulson of Goldman Sachs laying down the party line.

The new Chinese economic measures are the opposite of the bankers' bailouts imposed so far in the wealthier countries. The Chinese will spend $585 billion on infrastructure, transportation, housing, and food production, with special attention to railroads, airports, and roads. The Chinese package is in the spirit of the Franklin D. Roosevelt New Deal, and it will maintain forward progress for China. The US $700 billion bailout and the UK and EU versions are a futile attempt to prop up the $1.5 quadrillion derivatives bubble. Sensible economic policy starts with wiping out the derivatives cancer.

The interest of humanity can only be served by preventing the Washington conference from carrying out the plan outlined below. If Russia, China, and the developing countries can mount an effective opposition, the world will divide into two blocs - a pro-derivatives, anti-production Malthusian-monetarist bloc, which will tend to fall behind because of its own policies; and, on the other hand, an anti-derivatives, pro-production bloc of nations seeking modern technology, and the full fruits of scienitific and economic progress. Persons of good will in all nations are encouraged to mobilize to make sure that their own country joins the pro-production, anti-derivatives bloc.

Preparations the for economic summit in Washington on November 15 are well advanced. Here are the five points which are currently on the agenda to be adopted by the invited heads of state. The overall philosophy is to continue globalization by reinforcing free trade and by creating a world economic government under the IMF.
    The IMF Program Reads As Follows:

1) require the credit rating agencies to be registered and monitored and submit to rules of governance;

2) halt the principle of a convergence of accounting standards and re-examine the application of the fair market value rule in the financial field, so as to improve its coherence with the rules of prudence and conservatism;

3) to resolve that no market segment, territory, or financial institution shall escape from a proportionate and adequate regulation, or at the least, surveillance;

4) set up a code of conduct to avoid excessive risk-taking in the financial industry, including in the area of compensation. Supervisors will have to follow this code in evaluating the risk profiles of financial institutions;

5) to entrust to the IMF the primary responsibility, along with the FSF (Financial Stability Forum - Basel), to recommend the necessary measures to restore confidence and stability.

The IMF must be equipped with the essential resources and suitable instruments to support countries in difficulty, and to exert its role of macroeconomic surveillance to the fullest.

http://www.rense.com/general84/secr.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I'm no fan of the IMF, the OWG, the NAU, the Fed, the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers. But let me get this straight...

You and Webster Tarpley and rense.com are encouraging us to oppose our own (U.S. and British) financial authorities' leadership and to support the financial plans of our friends in Communist China?

Yes, that's what I thought you said . . .
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I'll not subscribe to either one. Sorry Prime Minister, but you can't have the Colonies back again. No matter how powerful you think you redcoats still are. You're not.

And I will not fall in line with a nation who's government hates us, and wants every one of us dead. Communist China can kiss my lillywhite..........................

lol... where did you get that. I am oppossed to any global governance. Just making people aware of what is going on
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh no Airborne, it's not good to shoot the messenger.

no.. was commenting to MinutemanCDC_SC

Just agreein' with ya brother.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    no.. was commenting to MinutemanCDC_SC

Sorry, my mistake. I shouldn't have shot the messenger. Are you all right?

I'm no fan of the IMF, the OWG, the NAU, the Fed, the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers. But let me get this straight...

Webster Tarpley and rense.com are encouraging us to oppose our own (U.S. and British) financial authorities' leadership
    and to support the financial plans of our friends in Communist China?

Yes, that's what I thought they said . . .

Minuteman, I don't think he took it personally. But you pretty much so got the gist of it though. I like the way we're supposed to like the commie chinese now that they have all our manufacturing abilities, or at least most of it now. And these are the same people who would rather see us dead. No I don't like it either.

And what is it with the Brits? Like we're the strongarm for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    And what is it with the Brits? Like we're the strongarm for them?
    Hylander, the Brits, the Ozzies, the Poles, and the Italians are our best buds in the row with Is'am against God's chosen ppl. So we all do well to team up on other matters, lest OPEC or the UN or communist China split us up and pit us against one another.

And yes, we are the world's policeman for now, until we can't borrow any more money... $10.6 TRILLION and counting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast