Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart

azwreath wrote:

Maybe I should stop posting here.

Could you correct this please? No, AzWreath did not say she should stop posting here.......that was EuropeanDescendant who said that.

Thanks

Now that was the most intelligent thing you said.

Yes we have free speech and at times it is offensive. Exercising the extremes of free speech doesn't engage people or even tempt them to politely listen. It merely inflames the issue and may even incite anger.

We do NOT have the freedom to discuss the assassination of any President, not in any social media or from a public soap box.

Our entire society is demeaned, when we encourage speech about killing our ELECTED leaders. To speak of it is a crime. To do it is a tragedy, I hope it never happens again.[/
    quote]

I apoligize for the error sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

azwreath wrote:

Maybe I should stop posting here.

Could you correct this please? No, AzWreath did not say she should stop posting here.......that was EuropeanDescendant who said that.

Thanks

Now that was the most intelligent thing you said.

Yes we have free speech and at times it is offensive. Exercising the extremes of free speech doesn't engage people or even tempt them to politely listen. It merely inflames the issue and may even incite anger.

We do NOT have the freedom to discuss the assassination of any President, not in any social media or from a public soap box.

Our entire society is demeaned, when we encourage speech about killing our ELECTED leaders. To speak of it is a crime. To do it is a tragedy, I hope it never happens again.[/
    quote]

I apoligize for the error sorry.

No need to be sorry. And thank you. Just wanted to make things clear to avoid confusion, that's all.

No worries
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12