Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secretary Of Defense Lloyd Austin Hit With Articles Of Impeachment

Secretary Of Defense Lloyd Austin Hit With Articles Of Impeachment

by Vince Quill 8 hours ago 7 hours ago
    6 Comments 3.2k views

43 SHARES

I’ll never forget the disastrous withdrawal of American forces and personnel from Afghanistan. …
    Countless U.S. allies were abandoned, we left our own people behind enemy lines, and the Taliban now has an air force thanks to the actions of the Biden administration.
    No one knows why the order was given to collapse the checkpoint barrier right up to the gate, no one knows why security was pulled back before all American personnel and vetted allies were evacuated. …
    No one knows why the weapons caches weren’t destroyed or sabotaged before exiting Afghanistan. …No one knows why we gave up Bagram AFB…
    All we got, instead of any explanations, was this image aired to the entire world:
    The Plan To Defeat ESG, DEI and BlackRock — EXPOSED!

Now, one lawmaker is demanding answers from the military leadership—specifically Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.
    Rep. Cory Mills recently made true on earlier promises to file articles of impeachment against Austin and released this statement:
    “High-level officials in this administration blatantly ignored intel that Americans and our allied partners in Kabul would be left behind in harm’s way unless the U.S. corrected course in our withdrawal.
    As a result, nearly 200 people, including 13 American service members, were murdered at Abbey Gate in Kabul, Afghanistan two years ago.

Because of this clear dereliction of duty, today I am introducing articles of impeachment for Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.
    It’s not enough for Congress to hold committee hearings. We must start taking real action to address the complete failure of this administration.
    Tomorrow marks two years to the day that we lost 13 of our brave service members. The fact that it has been two entire years without any member of this administration being held accountable is unfathomable. That changes today.”

Rep. Cory Mills
    @RepMillsPress
    ·
    Follow

High-level officials in this administration blatantly ignored intel that Americans and our allied partners in Kabul would be left behind in harm’s way unless the U.S. corrected course in our withdrawal. As a result, nearly 200 people, including 13 American servicemembers, were…Show more

Last edited2:55 PM · Aug 25, 2023

Lauren Boebert signed onto the effort: “I am proud to join Cory Mills in his articles of impeachment for Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. There must be accountability for the embarrassing withdrawal in Afghanistan that killed hundreds of people and thirteen American soldiers.”

Lauren Boebert
    @laurenboebert
    ·
    Follow

I am proud to join @CoryMillsFL in his articles of impeachment for Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.There must be accountability for the embarrassing withdrawal in Afghanistan that killed hundreds of people and thirteen American soldiers.#NeverForget

Rep. Cory Mills

@RepMillsPress

High-level officials in this administration blatantly ignored intel that Americans and our allied partners in Kabul would be left behind in harm’s way unless the U.S. corrected course in our withdrawal. As a result, nearly 200 people, including 13 American servicemembers, were…

3:15 PM · Aug 25, 2023

Washington Examiner presented excerpts from the impeachment bill:
    “Despite having nearly 8 months as Secretary of Defense to prepare for and execute a smooth and orderly departure from Afghanistan, Secretary Austin failed to adequately prepare for such a withdrawal, including through his decisions during the catastrophic events of July and August 2021, which initially resulted in as many as 9,000 American citizens being abandoned in Afghanistan,” the bill reads.
    Rep. Cory Mills previously threatened Austin with impeachment earlier this year.
    Mills told Austin during a heated exchange “I perceive this as Dereliction of Duty and I take this very seriously, which is why I have introduced Articles of Impeachment against you!”

ProudArmyBrat
    @leslibless
    ·
    Follow

Rep Cory Mills to Lloyd Austin: “I perceive this as Dereliction of Duty and I take this very seriously, which is why I have introduced Articles of Impeachment against you!”

Watch on Twitter

1:52 PM · Mar 30, 2023

Senator Marsha Blackburn took it one step further: “Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Antony Blinken, Lloyd Austin, and General Milley should all resign or face impeachment and removal from office.”

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
    @MarshaBlackburn
    ·
    Follow

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Antony Blinken, Lloyd Austin and General Milley should all resign or face impeachment and removal from office.

2:45 PM · Aug 26, 2021

The Hill explained:
    It’s unclear how much support the resolution will have in the House.
    Republicans have expressed intense passion over impeaching Biden administration officials but have yet to follow through.
    The effort to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has died down, and a resolution from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) to impeach President Biden also went nowhere.

Secretary Of Defense Lloyd Austin Hit With Articles Of Impeachment | WLT Report
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 08-26-2023 at 05:37 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darth Vader Worthless Goofball

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)