Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEIU is the Liberal Gestapo...

They are getting desperate. They have called out their bullies to try and force Americans to accept this healthcare sham.
    Link at bottom of page, for Video.

I wonder who's the genius who first thought up the idea of having a bunch of thugs all wearing the same colored shirts show up to intimidate opponents of the government.

Now I remember! It was that funny little guy with the mustache from Austria. What's his name again? I think it was "Schicklgruber" or something.

Anyway, that sort of stunt loses a little something when it crosses the Atlantic, as you can see from the above video. A gang of thugs wearing matching shirts bearing the initials of the Service Employees International Union can be seen engaging in what appears to be an attack on a person who was handing out "Don't tread on me" flags in opposition to the Obama administration's health-care plans.

Various liberal bloggers are already trying to put a positive spin on this incident that occurred outside a town hall meeting in Missouri. But they've got a couple of problems. One is that according to the St. Louis Post -Dispatch, "Two men were arrested for misdemeanor assault for allegedly punching, pushing and holding a man who was handing out American flags and fliers outside the school."

The paper didn't report whether the two were among those wearing SEIU shirts who participated in the assault. But that will come out in time.

But more damning evidence comes from the video itself. At the one-minute mark, you can hear a man remark, "Two of you guys attacked that poor guy." The anonymous goon who responds says, as if to justify the beating, "he attacked America."

The clear implication of the goon's statement is that America and the Democratic Party are the same thing.

I've seen this sort of thing before. Back when the Sandinista Party was ruling Nicaragua in the 1980s, those Marxists declared both the police and the army to be arms of the party, not the government. Oh, and they also had gangs of thugs called "turbas divinas" who would attack opposition protesters.

To descend to a more mundane level, I recall the Democrats amassing armies of T-shirted union goons to hang around events at which Jim McGreevey appeared in the 2001 gubernatorial election. One such event was the televised debate with Bret Schundler held that year at Rowan University in Glassboro. Debates are supposed to be civilized affairs at which opponents politely disagree, but there was a distinct air of menace in the air that evening.

Am I arguing here that advocates of a political candidate don't have a right to show up at an event dressed in a similar manner? Not at all. They have every right.

But as this video shows, their purpose is often not discussion but intimidation.

Not only that, but their opinions should be considered in light of their obvious affiliations. I much prefer to listen to the opinions of individual citizens dressed in their individual shirts who are making particular points about their own lives.

In that regard, I have to say Obama and his minions are making a big mistake with their tactics and rhetoric here, the same one Jon Corzine made with his infamous toll-road plan.

The time-honored way to get a ghastly program through is to rush it to a vote before anyone knows what's in it. The longer it's in the open air, the more it begins to smell like a dead fish.

Instead, both Corzine and Obama made the mistake of assuming that the more people heard about the plan, the more they'd like it. They believed their own spin, in other words. That's a really amateurish mistake.

Also, the Dems are kidding themselves when it comes to the alleged "Astroturf" origins of the bulk of the dissent. As I noted in a column last month, I attended one of the first such forums. Congressman John Adler sponsored it. It was held in the Ocean County Library in Toms River, which is in Adler's district.

This forum was a relatively sedate affair and Adler, a Democrat, acquitted himself quite well in the face of strong opposition to the plan. But there was little doubt that the opposition was real and came from ordinary citizens opposed to Obamacare. Adler himself accepted that when I spoke to him afterward, and I think he took it to heart.

The opposition rose up from the grass roots. The Dems just don't know what those roots are. In this, these otherwise canny political operatives are succumbing to what I call on this blog "the Moron Perspective." Like so many of my readers, they fail to understand the political spectrum.

They seem to believe it is the old, dying GOP establishment of George W. Bush and Newt Gingrich that got these protests started. Nonsense. It was the new, upstart revolutionaries of Ron Paul. Democrats seem incapable of comprehending that the "tea party" movement began as a Paulian protest against not the Democrats but the big-spending Bush administration.

The original "tea-party" plan, from way back in December of 2007, came from Paul supporters who wanted to hire a blimp to dump tea in Boston Harbor. There's a nice summary of this on the blog of the one leftie who comprehends it, this guy at the Huffington Post.

In that regard, a couple of days before that Adler hearing I attended a July 4 tea party in Jackson at which the most well-received speaker was failed gubernatorial contender Steve Lonegan. He represents the upstart branch of the New Jersey GOP against the establishment pick, Chris Christie.

The main subject at that rally was another awful Obama initiative, cap-and trade. The tea partiers were calling for the removal from office of the three Republican congressmen from New Jersey who voted for cap-and-trade.

As for Christie, he not only skipped the tea party. He went out of his way to poke the Paul supporters in the eye by releasing a video a few days later embracing Obama's alternative-energy plans.

I bring that up to close the circle. It was not the thoroughly useless mainstream Republican Party that sunk Corzine's toll plan. It was Lonegan and a few outsiders. The town halls were humming along just fine, you may recall, until Lonegan sparked a similar parking lot clash with uniformed forces allied with the Democratic Party. That occurred when he refused to stop handing out leaflets outside one of Corzine's town-hall meetings on the toll plan in Cape May County and was arrested by police in the Democrat-dominated town in which the rally was held.

The toll plan soon collapsed, and with it Corzine's popularity.

That's the sort of thing that happens when a politician misreads peaceful protest and over-reacts. Will the Obama Democrats learn their lesson?

I certainly hope not. Keep those T-shirted goons coming, guys! It's always fun to watch a politician commit political suicide.

http://blog.nj.com/njv_paul_mulshine/20 ... _obam.html

A gang of thugs wearing matching shirts bearing the initials of the Service Employees International Union can be seen engaging in what appears to be an attack on a person who was handing out "Don't tread on me" flags in opposition to the Obama administration's health-care plans.
    Purple T-Shirt SEIU = foreign worker invasion; they are gearing up for the CENSUS TAKING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope you have seen my posts about Eliseo Medina. SEIU has built it's campaign of organizing illegal aliens with his expertise. And his fellow VP Anna Burger is a top level advisor to Obama.

On June 17 Medina completed a visit to Mexico City where he conferred with lawmakers of the Mexican government on the future of "immigration reform" and international labor rights. This was onlt three weeks after he testified before Sen Schumer's Immigration Subcommittee.

The SEIU office in Washington DC is in close proximity to the White House so the top SEIU leaders have been frequently conferring with Obama.

For all intents and purpose certainly Medina and likely the whole SEIU leadership is acting as agents for foreign principals.

# 18 U.S.C. § 951 is aimed at non-political activities, and requires all agents operating under the control of foreign governments or foreign officials, other than diplomats, to notify the Attorney General before acting. There is a limited exception for those engaged in legal commercial transactions. Registration under FARA serves as the requisite notification.

# 18 U.S.C. § 2386 requires registration by certain organizations which engage in political activity, civilian military activity, operate under foreign control, or have as their purpose to overthrow the government by force.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many illegal invaders do you think are currently card carrying members of the SEIU? In addition, the level of corruption eminating from this orgainzation is well known I believe.

The SEIU is nothing more than another ACORN, but under the guise of union stewardship!

Don't forget the Black Panther thugs at the polling place intimidating voters during the presidential election.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"We the People" have to be greater than government sponsored group against us. It will not be easy to be greater for our government has unlimited resources against us.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Don't forget the Black Panther thugs at the polling place intimidating voters during the presidential election.
    the case that black racist AG dismissed last week

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    the case that black racist AG dismissed last week
    Yep, BOTH Obama and Holder are racists. No doubt about it!

NO Amnesty via Health/Medical Care for Illegal Immigrants! Make the employers pay 5% -10% NON DEDUCTIBLE TAX based on behavior of hiring illegal aliens.

Great post Captainron.

You did seem to stop short of identifying this fight as not only a fight against an organized attempt for amnesty but also as a fight against Marxism.

Did I miss something, or have I added too much?