Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. DeMint: "Administration Acting Like Bunch Of Thugs

Sen. DeMint: "Administration Acting Like Bunch Of Thugs"

DeMint interview on Cavuto.

See video.

"I thought I've seen all, but now this administration is acting like a bunch of thugs. I mean they really are trying to bully and intimidate, not just Boeing, they are attacking every right to work state," Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) about White House union ties possibly blocking a move of Boeing to South Carolina.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... thugs.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is exactly the kind of crap that forces companies to leave the US. Boeing has every right to conduct it's buisness as it sees fit without government interference. Boeing is a vital defence contractor, that we can not afford to screw aound with. Obama is really pushing his luck here.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

As someone that owns a small manufacturing shop I can tell you that if Boeing moves, alot of jobs are going with it and we will lose our ability to produce airplanes . This man is clearly atacking the people of this country and he is a traitor. Anyone who votes for this guy should give up their jobs and get out of this country. This really ticks me off.