Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Lincoln: Congress Can Force Americans to Buy Health Ins

Sen. Lincoln: Congress Can Force Americans to Buy Health Insurance Because Constitution ‘Charges Congress With the Health’ of the People
    Wednesday, December 16, 2009

By; Nicholas Ballasy, Video Reporter

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ORIGINAL CNS NEWS ARTICLE
    http://wesurroundthemusa.ning.com/forum ... -can-force

[b](CNSNews.com) - Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.) told CNSNews.com that Congress has the authority to force individual Americans to buy health insurance because the U.S. Constitution “charges Congress with the health and well-being of the people.â€

Here we have members of Congress that have little recollection of what the Constitution actually says, much less understand it, voting on bills that change the lives of their constituents. Ergo -- these guys do not know a flippin' thing about what they are doing, except they know what is good for us. DEPORT CONGRESS! We need to get people into office that have a brain that is not only focused on politics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i called her DC office and got voice mail, it was full
    so i called Little Rock office and got the nicest lady.

i told her what i read and saw and wanted to know where in the constitution ms lincoln is looking that says this because i have yet to find it.